Tony Dey Appreciation Thread

5 posters

Go down

Tony Dey Appreciation  Thread Empty Tony Dey Appreciation Thread

Post by mark beswick Fri May 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Another quality exhibition from this man - jump on board west fans and celebrate another exceptional performance
mark beswick
mark beswick

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Tony Dey Appreciation  Thread Empty Re: Tony Dey Appreciation Thread

Post by bayman Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 pm

he wasn't the only goose out there tonight, in the last quarter 2 mistakes in particular ironically both went to AFL listed players, Butchers 'diving mark' when the ball clearly bounced & the umpire GUESSED & got it WRONG (wasn't Tony Dey) & Johncocks push in the back when he wasn't pushed at all, he dived towards the ball to knock it forward & got rewarded with a push in the back free, not just tonight but for a long time i thought AFL listed players get free kicks other players don't & sometimes i think they may be the umpires favourite AFL player or a player from his favourite AFL team

by the way the 'day' i appreciate Mr. Dey will be when he does the best thing for footy & retire, absolute no feel for the game, recently a junior umpire told me he (Dey) ''is a big headed know it all''
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mark beswick Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 pm

I think I know which Junior ump you are referring to. He umpired last year and isn't this year (Was a reasonable umpire too - Now a fully qualified teacher)
mark beswick
mark beswick

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Fri May 17, 2013 11:34 pm

bayman wrote:he wasn't the only goose out there tonight, in the last quarter 2 mistakes in particular ironically both went to AFL listed players, Butchers 'diving mark' when the ball clearly bounced & the umpire GUESSED & got it WRONG (wasn't Tony Dey) & Johncocks push in the back when he wasn't pushed at all, he dived towards the ball to knock it forward & got rewarded with a push in the back free, not just tonight but for a long time i thought AFL listed players get free kicks other players don't & sometimes i think they may be the umpires favourite AFL player or a player from his favourite AFL team

by the way the 'day' i appreciate Mr. Dey will be when he does the best thing for footy & retire, absolute no feel for the game, recently a junior umpire told me he (Dey) ''is a big headed know it all''

Spot on Bayman.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Groucho Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Tony Dey = Oxygen Thief Evil or Very Mad
Groucho
Groucho

Teams : Central District
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 am

Groucho wrote: Tony Dey = Oxygen Thief Evil or Very Mad
A 10/10 quote Tony Dey Appreciation  Thread 3136717439 Tony Dey Appreciation  Thread 3136717439 Tony Dey Appreciation  Thread 3136717439 Tony Dey Appreciation  Thread 3136717439
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum