R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS

2 posters

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Go down

R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS Empty R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS

Post by Gingernuts Fri May 10, 2013 9:15 am

Well,

As a Crows fan I'm surprisingly optimistic about the next few weeks. I think it we can find a bit of form and confidence, and string a couple of wins together we might be able to get up and about again.

Their performance last week against the Hawks was very encouraging and obviously I think they will win against GWS this week.

Port on the other hand have a fair challenge against Richmond. Cotchin is a big out for the Tigers though and where I might've backed them now I think the Power have a definite chance, particularly on their home deck. I'm tipping that one to be a cracking game.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS Empty Re: R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS

Post by Gingernuts Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 am

Well, I was very happy with the way Adelaide went about it yesterday.

Yes it was against the whipping boys of the comp so it's not reason to get too excited, but it was impressive the way that Adelaide were so ruthless and clinical.

They never took the foot off the pedal and their workrate was excellent. The run and carry, and the quick movement of the footy was superb. The players who have started this year slowly are continuing to find touch and confidence, and the youth that has been injected into the side (Laird, Lyon, Brown, Lynch, Kerridge) are really contributing well.

Hopefully the boys can continue to build towards a finals berth still this year.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Back to top Go down

R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS Empty Re: R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS

Post by A Mum Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 am

Fingers crossed R7 - Port v Richmond - Adelaide v GWS 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 am

There was one concern out of the game - Porplyzia barely touched the pill.

For a small forward to hardly get a piece of it in a game like that rings a few alarm bells. One of my favourite players, but the game may have passed him (or his shoulders more to the point) by unfortunately.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down