2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium

+2
bayman
Big Phil
6 posters

Go down

2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium Empty 2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Big Phil Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 pm

From the SANFL site...

Mick Godden re-appointed SA coach as well...

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/1939/

Last edited by Big Phil on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: 2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 pm

if they are sharing the clubs home grounds for state matches where would this leave Norwood Oval then ? because they would not get a turn

state team = ''West End'' state team

Norwood Oval = ''Coopers'' Stadium
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: 2013 State Game v NEAFL (North) @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by testy Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Yep, that says it all Bayman, no game for them.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Wasn't there going to be a State Game at Coopers Stadium a few years back when it was thought the Western Stand redevelopment at Adelaide Oval would be taking place at the time the game was on, but when the redevelopment got postponed they moved it back to Adelaide Oval.

Also, the 'West End' ANZAC Day game will be at Coopers Stadium, so I don't think the ground naming rights would play a factor in determining where the game is held.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hatchet Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:04 pm

game does nothing for the SANFL at all, they will win the game very easily, but if all coaches had the same passion for the state job as mick godden, the game would be better for it. gods does a great job in promoting the league
The Hatchet
The Hatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by spell_check Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 pm

I didn't go to the match last year, but I will most likely go to this one. Mainly for the novelty I suppose, but the expectations of a small crowd also please me.
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum