Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney

3 posters

Go down

Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney  Empty Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney

Post by Ben W Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:32 pm

10 year anniversary today of the Bali Bombings, the Sturt FC have participated in a very successful commemoration service at the Anglican church on Unley road and a march has been held through to Unley Oval. Interesting speeches have been made both here an in Bali, John Howard used his to point out that the bombers did not achieve what they wanted and actually achieved the opposite result.

I watched this video and found it very encouraging and I would definitely recommend you have a look at it, its a small 4min documentary on Jason Mc Cartney and his come back to North Melbourne, very inspiring stuff from a true champion of the game in every sense of the word!

https://youtu.be/gEKM6gNAKp4

Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney  Empty Re: Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney

Post by Adelaide Hawk Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 pm

It would have been a very emotional time for Tim Weatherald whose hearing suffered as a result. I was thinking of Tim today. I used to work with Xavier Campbell who played in the 2002 premiership team. He was going to Bali but decided to stay home and catch up with his studies.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney  Empty Re: Josh Deegan, Bob Marshall and Jason McCartney

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Yes probably a very emotional day for Soccers.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum