What is going on at North?

4 posters

Go down

What is going on at North?  Empty What is going on at North?

Post by Ben W Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:47 am

So what is up at North?

Clearly they have been unable to bag a win as yet, still they are no orphans there either.

What is of concern is the sheer number of players that are scoring very low Stats when published in the Advertiser. Ex SAFC player Handy came up with all of about three touches last time he played and was dumped to the reserves accordingly, yet this week there are several players for North that hardly got their hands on the cod at all?

Scanning over their list they seem to have some very good players that other sides would immediately put on their own lists if they were available, yet every time I see North play a match they seem disinterested and players make leads only to be ignored for the ball to be kicked to others under pressure costing them turnovers. In amateur league it does happen that certain players only pass the ball to their mates, often justifying it by suggesting that if they passed it to another player who was leading free that they would only stuff it up anyway. Is this attitude creeping into North? Is Francou favouring certain players and are others getting totally sick of it and playing the standard accordingly?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

What is going on at North?  Empty Re: What is going on at North?

Post by Adelaide Hawk Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Maybe I'm over-rating North, but I still think they have the players to be a very competitive unit. The season is still young.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Bobbafet Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Are you confusing disinterested with lack of skill Ben?
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum