SOUTH v CENTRAL - Round 1 Rd_1_s11
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

SOUTH v CENTRAL - Round 1 Empty Re: SOUTH v CENTRAL - Round 1

Post by southern bulldog Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:35 pm

New season nothings changed we were terrible again.On that a effort it will be a massacre next weekend against Norwood.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:02 pm

southern bulldog wrote:New season nothings changed we were terrible again.On that a effort it will be a massacre next weekend against Norwood.  

I knew you’d be posting something like that....however I’d have to agree, there were times during the match when Centrals intensity was up & were more than competitive but they’d drop off quickly & South capitalised, the game was still in the balance at lemon time trailing by 17 points and while there was a flurry very early as soon as South got 2 more goals clear & led by about 5 goals I think the majority of Central players just gave up & while it is “just one game” I fear a drubbing coming up next week, given a good day the 40+ would be a great bet
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:07 pm

We had a really good period at the start of the 3rd qtr when we got the ball in quick
we gave ourselves a chance.Also probably had most of the play in the last 10 mins of the 2nd qtr but just couldnt score.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:59 pm

southern bulldog wrote:We had a really good period at the start of the 3rd qtr when we got the ball in quick
we gave ourselves a chance.Also probably had most of the play in the last 10 mins of the 2nd qtr but just couldnt score.

Spot on & I’ll add the first 5 minutes of the match
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:28 am

Great win by the Panthers today. Goes to show that while our trial game form was poor it counts for nothing when the real stuff begins. Always a tough game against the Dogs anytime, and today there were periods where they were dominant but failed to hit the scoreboard. Despite that South IMO never looked like losing and after 3/4 time ran away to a 10 goal victory. I have a feeling there wont be too many 10 goal margins this year for anyone.
Cross had 35 touches and kicked 3 goals- there's 3 Magarey votes to begin the season! The team all played well but I was particularly impressed with Schwartz's return and Whittlesea as a lead up forward. Liddle was as usual all class and Crabb was good in defence. Plenty of tough games to come, but a good start to the year, Go Yeohs!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down