columbo
rocket_rooster
Tram boy
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Now it's died down - Page 4 Empty Re: Now it's died down

Post by blueandwhite Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 pm

I think the bottom line in this matter is that the NAFC have been irresponsible from the outset.
I mean what was going on ?- how they didnt pick up within a few seconds of the game recommencing that they had 19 on the field - and the consequences that may have-is absolutely unbelievable.
it should be remembered too that this was the 3rd "interesting event " to occur regarding NAFC during the finals.
You may recall we had the NAFC runner suspended for 2 games and fined for "coming into contact"-interesting terminology, with an opposition player. It should have been "dragging an opposition player out of a fracas by the jumper".
Also , even though the sanfl hushed it up as much as it could, we had the NAFC coach smashed over the knuckles with a stern letter from the sanfl, for "initiating contact with an opposition player".. this occurred at the 3/4 time interval of the elimination final. Several witnesses who I have spoken to who were quite close to the incident said that "contact" was an particularly interesting way of describing it.
Seems like a pattern developing here...just saying...
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Those other events have nothing to do with the Prelim, those sour grapes are taking a long time to digest
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 pm

whybother wrote:Hi all. Thanks for a rational & constructive discussion. Not like some NA supporters who seem to gloat that they got away with it. As can be seen by my previous comments, it appears that under the current rules (ambiguously worded to me) the balance is in favour of the "culprit" rather than the "innocent". This is the balance that I think that needs to be tightened up, and maybe in the first instance in the 2019 season, tightened up vigorously if what Oldfella says is the apparently lax observance in 2018 and previously. A few rather hard wacks all round will certainly get the SANFL teams attention. Fear & punishment is a strong survival instinct.

On a lighter not: how do I change my username?
It was meant to be

Whybother.... as in why bother to follow a team through thick & thin only to have this happen

As they used to say on comic radio shows years ago:   Answers please on the back of a postcard

Done Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4