Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday

5 posters

Go down

Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday Empty Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday

Post by Ben W Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm

This is a repost from the South Adelaide Supporters forum.

Its been alleged that a North Adelaide Supporter was king hit by a South Adelaide Supporter at the match on Saturday Afternoon at Prospect and knocked unconscious after some type of banter had been up and running in the crowd. My mail is that an ambulance was called and that the NAFC supporter was taken away to hospital as a result. This is gained from information circulating on the various football forums. The alleged SAFC supporter/s involved are reported to have run out of the ground.

Hopefully the South Adelaide Football Club will release a statement in conjunction with SAPOL via CrimeStoppers re this incident once the investigations have taken place.

If those involved responsible are reading this or those who know information about who participated in this incident, I suggest you contact the North Adelaide Football Club, the South Adelaide Football Club or SAPOL directly and pass on that information or face up yourself to what has happened. Rest assured someone knows who you are and you will eventually be caught, far better to hand yourself in and enter a plea than be arrested and be dealt with accordingly.

This behaviour does nothing for our club and it needs to stop before it goes any further. People have been killed at railway stations going to EPL matches in the UK or been hit with Apples with Razor Blades poked through them in the crowd because of what this type of thing has led to over the years of crowd segregation and so on. I don't want to see the SANFL end up in this fashion and rest assured it will if people don't stand up and do something about it now.

Do the decent thing and hand yourself in.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday Empty Re: Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm amazed that this has had zero media attention. I bet if the incident had happened at Elizabeth the media reaction would be very different. That in itself is a sad indictment on the journalists that cover the SANFL.

Hope the guy that ended up in hospital makes a speedy recovery and the coward that did it is caught and banned for life. We don't need tools like this at matches

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday Empty Re: Violent incident in the Crowd at Prospect on Saturday

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Brucetiki wrote:I'm amazed that this has had zero media attention. I bet if the incident had happened at Elizabeth the media reaction would be very different. That in itself is a sad indictment on the journalists that cover the SANFL.

Hope the guy that ended up in hospital makes a speedy recovery and the coward that did it is caught and banned for life. We don't need tools like this at matches

Maybe they haven't been made aware of the incident, as yet?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi BP, do you know if 5RPH be updating this on the show this week?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Ben W wrote:Hi BP, do you know if 5RPH be updating this on the show this week?

As far as I'm aware, there wont be a show on Thursday night because RPH will be on air around 7:00pm to cover the West v Central game on the same night.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Cheers BP!
Ben W
Ben W

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

shocking news there, this has to be stamped out so no further incidents occur, i know i was told on another forum that a mate & i were 'drama queens' for various things that happened around the place, but all we were saying was that someone will be seriously injured, mamed or killed (remember D. Hookes ) this will happen one day whether it is spectator v player or umpire or another spectator, i hope the person that got hit is or will be ok, NOT any of the 9 clubs wants a person in their club that retorts to violence & no one condones it

anyone that retorts to violence for any reason bar for protecting one self shouldn't be allowed in to sporting arenas or society for that matter, to me a violent person like this (aggravated or not) is an oxygen thief

whether this allegation is true or not the thoughts are the same
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 am

Kick these cowards out for life, name them and shame them, they have no place at our games. No matter what club they are from this is just thuggery. The SANFL, before the game at Glenelg on saturday played a recorded message to the crowd that said if anybody heard any racial slurs amongst the crowd or saw any offensive behaviour to report this to security and I applaud them for this.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum