Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium

+3
UncleHuey
PhilH
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:08 pm

Norwood v Port
Friday 4 May
Coopers Stadium

Reserves: 4:40pm
League: 7:20pm

Norwood were shocking in their win over Adelaide while Port lost to Sturt in their last match. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by PhilH Fri May 04, 2018 9:35 am

Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium Rd_6_n10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 6: Norwood v Port - Friday 4 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Power too strong in the big rivalry match. They will have too many AFL listed players and be too quick and big for the legs.
Power by 30 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri May 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Crowd - 2,642
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri May 04, 2018 11:13 pm

NW 17-12 [114]
PA 13-12 [90]
Mostly a brilliant match
Norwood played plenty of awesome footy to get 42 points up twice
The midfield of Panos/Grigg/Johnson played well

Port fought back well in the last qtr, Powell-Pepper played well in the second half
Cam Shenton held up PA a few times when PA were threatening

The pace of this game was hectic , a joy to watch
If NW can keep playing as they did tonight, they are likely to play finals football
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 am

Scrappy wrote:NW 17-12 [114]
PA 13-12 [90]
Mostly a brilliant match
Norwood played plenty of awesome footy to get 42 points up twice
The midfield of Panos/Grigg/Johnson played well

Port fought back well in the last qtr, Powell-Pepper played well in the second half
Cam Shenton held up PA  a few times when PA were threatening

The pace of this game was hectic , a joy to watch
If NW can keep playing as they did tonight, they are likely to play finals football

If as you say the game was a joy to watch then that is two games in two rounds because even the Eagles supporters in general thought that the North vs Eagles game was of a very high standard. Perhaps the standard of SANFL footy hasn't slipped as much as many of us have feared.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 05, 2018 12:30 pm

I’ve been to a few games & there has been great football played & at a good level, The most enjoyable to watch when watching as a neutral is North, I like the way Tanner Smith goes about it, reckon he should get the 3 votes from the Unley match but he’s in defence so he probably wont, I think the overall standard has lifted & there isn’t the big gap between the usual finalists & the usual also-rans, I think if North can stay injury free then they could shake the comp, I’m not sure how much depth they have
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum