Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

+2
Feathers
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Brucetiki Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Eagles v Centrals
Sunday 8 April
Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Both side had good wins on Good Friday. Who will make is 2 from 2?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by Feathers Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Jack Lukosius won't be playing for the Eagles, will be playing in an U18 curtain raiser in Melbourne.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Post by mickyj Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Sorry guys can't put the side up lap top issues
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:57 am

Feathers wrote:Jack Lukosius won't be playing for the Eagles, will be playing in an U18 curtain raiser in Melbourne.

My mail is one of Centrals players is going to U18s as well he also played league last week .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Eagles should prevail by 3 goals.

Still can't see the point of dragging young players out of the SANFL to play mickey mouse games in Melbourne but that's the AFL.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Round 2: Eagles v Centrals - Sunday 8 April @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval Rd_2_e10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Great win by the Eagles still can make improvements
Hayes brothers were staring
The New eagle recruits look even better Sharrad a great pick up
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:47 pm

You guys deserved the win and we got what we deserved.Our first half was deplorable lucky to finish that close.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:59 pm

southern bulldog wrote:You guys deserved the win and we got what we deserved.Our first half was deplorable lucky to finish that close.  

Well said SB.
I'm surprised Centrals didnt win . Eagles played great footy in the second term getting through the dogs Wall in the forward line .
But happy they didn't
I think the funniest thing some of the Dogs fans can't have been attending lately not knowing about the last touch rule .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum