Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval

5 posters

Go down

Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval Empty Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Norwood v Centrals
Saturday 2 September
Adelaide Oval
12:10pm

Norwood and Centrals have split their meetings this year - in favour of the away team. Norwood came from behind to win at Elizabeth earlier in the season while Centrals demolished Norwood at the Parade just 3 weeks ago. Last week Norwood drew with Sturt to make it 0-2-1 going into the finals, while Centrals had a significant win over the Eagles and have won their past 4 to storm into the finals after being 3 games out just 3 weeks ago. Will Norwood reverse the result of 3 weeks ago, or will Centrals keep their superb form going?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval

Post by bayman Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Central are arguably  the in form team of the competition, I think they'll win by between 6 & 7 goals....now the bays' are out I'll say it, apparently not everyone is happy at Norwood, been heckling etc at presentations
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval Empty Re: Elimination Final: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 2 September 2017 @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 pm

bayman wrote:Central are arguably  the in form team of the competition, I think they'll win by between 6 & 7 goals....now the bays' are out I'll say it, apparently not everyone is happy at Norwood, been heckling etc at presentations

Isn't that stock standard at the Parade?

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:55 pm

UBET odds...surprising to me, i thought they'd go up the other way round & was ready to launch into Central, now i'll just watch it

SANFL Elimination Final

Norwood v Centrals 2/9 12:10 PM, Sat 02 Sep 2017
Head To Head Line
Norwood 2.70 (+15.5) 1.90
Centrals 1.45 (-15.5) 1.90

Margin 39.5
Half/Full Double

Margin 39.5 - SANFL Norw-Cent Mgn39.5

Bet Win Odds
Norwood 1-39 3.20
Norwood 40+ 12.00
Draw 51.00
Centrals 1-39 2.20
Centrals 40+ 3.50
Half/Full Double - SANFL Norw-Cent HT/FT

Bet Win Odds
Norwood/Norwood 3.60
Norwood/Centrals 6.25
Any Other Result 26.00
Centrals/Norwood 8.00
Centrals/Centrals 1.80
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:25 pm

I think Centrals will win this. They have been playing great footy recently and Norwood have looked a bit pedestrian.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Has a Norwood team ever beaten a Centrals team in finals when Roy Laird is the coach ?
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Great win today we showed real fight when Norwood came at us in the 2nd quarter.Others probably wont agree but apart from a couple of errors i thought it was one of the best umpiring efforts ive seen this season and thats not just because we won.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:34 pm

A great fighting win by Centrals today.  After jumping out of the blocks, Norwood came right back at them in the second quarter - but they didn't put it on the scoreboard kicking just two goals and still trailing at the main break.  The third quarter Centrals began to regain the ascendency, and could had the game wrapped up if not for a couple of misses late in the third quarter.

With the door slightly ajar for Norwood, they kicked the first goal of the last quarter.  From there, though, Centrals slammed the door shut with a big 7 goal last quarter to completely overrun the Redlegs to end their 2017 season.

This time last month, Centrals had 'not lost' to North, were nowhere near finals contention, and were about to head to the Parade to take on a Norwood side who'd just inflicted the Eagles 2nd loss for the season.  Now they're in a First Semi Final against Sturt - the last side to have beaten them, beating Norwood twice in the process!

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:06 pm

bar for the second term when Norwood had a decent crack it was a complete demolition & Norwood will have to address the off field stuff, you can't have so called ''supporters'' abusing the coach & some players at presentations

i wont name them for obvious reason but a couple of Norwood players said it in a group i was in recently.......until i asked ''who were those blokes'' i had no idea they were footballers as didn't recognize them
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum