Cash for dash

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cash for dash Empty Re: Cash for dash

Post by bayman Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:07 pm

seeing F21's link isn't working (for me anyway) here it is & i doubt anyone would knock this

http://sanfl.com.au/maccas-dash-cash2/

MACCA’S DASH FOR CASH
Published on: Aug 22 2017  | Author: Zac Milbank

The inaugural Macca’s Dash for Cash is set to spice up the half-time break of the 2017 Macca’s League Grand Final, with the first entrant being revealed in preparation for the sprint.

South Adelaide speedster Matt Rankine is the confirmed starter for the Panthers, set to tackle nine other fleet-footed SANFL stars on the hallowed turf of Adelaide Oval.

Speaking on SANFL Radio, Rankine said he was looking forward to testing his pace by rekindling his skills stemming from a background in athletics.

As part of the Macca’s Dash for Cash, the 25-year-old could potentially earn $2000 for himself, $2000 for South Adelaide and $2000 for a lucky contestant who nominates Rankine as the player they will cheer for during the main break of this year’s title-decider.

All contestants need to do is purchase a $19.95 Family McValue Box from McDonald’s to receive a unique entry code, then click here to nominate their favourite club while entering.

One lucky finalist will be drawn for each SANFL club and head on to Adelaide Oval at half-time to cheer on their Macca’s Dash for Cash contestant.

Stay tuned to SANFL’s website and social media channels to find out which other pacy players will be represented in the Macca’s Dash for Cash, with Rankine hopeful he won’t be pitted against his younger brother Izak, who looms as an exciting entrant for West Adelaide should the Bloods choose to nominate the U18 All-Australian.
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cash for dash Empty Re: Cash for dash

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum