12 months later...crowds

3 posters

Go down

12 months later...crowds   Empty 12 months later...crowds

Post by bayman Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:26 pm

last year i questioned whether the low crowds would be in vogue given the set up of the finals, 12 months later with the top 5 all but set, will 3 of the traditional ''top 4'' (i won't include the Power reserves as sadly they aren't part of the traditional top 4 these days), so will they have a boost in finals attendance this year ?

i'd suggest it will & whether Norwood or Sturt play Glenelg in the Elimination final i'll suggest it'll be a decent crowd on that day in comparing it to recent years
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

12 months later...crowds   Empty Re: 12 months later...crowds

Post by mickyj Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Actually as a side note being there awaiting eagles to play a game last year .
I noticed so many Sturt fans wearing crows colours then take them off and put Sturt colours on when Sturt came out to play . Not picking on Sturt fans I reckon there would have been other clubs fans wearing crows colours when they played.
A very good post bayman
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by mickyj Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:32 pm

First 21 wrote:I think there is no more top 4 just a top 3 . I agree Bayman these teams should attract  big crowd . The Eagles are a good side but have a small supporter base. I would suggest if North could improve then the SANFL would love a top 4 of North, Glenelg, Sturt & Norwood.  

Not sure what you are on about mickyj.

Do you mean my comment on Sturt fans at finals games
That's where I saw crows fans take their crows scarves ect off and switch to Sturt gear .
I saw Sturt fans do it last year
Pretty sure if I'd been on the member side I may have seen other teams fans do it .

What I'm highlighting or trying to highlight
Are the fans in last years finals race Crows fans or Sturt fans
If you understand what I'm saying enter in crows gear leave in Sturt gear are they counted as Crows fans or Sturt fans
Does that make sense ?

Eagles everyone knows we have around 2000 fans not sure how many exactly this year .
I also know a great number who refuse to go watch an Eagles v AFL seconds team
So Eagles numbers maybe down against AFL seconds but those sides numbers aren't really large at games I'm assuming you go to sanfl games
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by mickyj Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:10 pm

First 21 wrote:What are you on about ? You saw Crows fans change and then Sturt fans change. I mean most of your posts to be honest .
Yes I go to SANFL games and see a few over a weekend if they are split between Friday & Sunday.

What i wrote and i will try to explain again for you ADMIN if what im writing is wrong or offensive let me know or tell this guy he can be rather offensive in his replies to me.

Fans wearing crows Colours for a Crows final game all cheering on the Crows for a finals win
ONCE that game ended the Crows fans changed from Crows Gear into Sturt Gear and were cheering on Sturt

Then I asked are those fans counted as Crows fans or Sturt Fans

First 21 if i annoy you so badly as you write why mention me in your posts
if my writings are too hard to understand why read them
If my English is that bad perhaps see your local Federal minister for Parliament as your taxes are paying for me to learn how to help primary school kids to read English among other things

Admin once again if my posts are that bad please let me know
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down