Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval

+2
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:22 pm

Centrals v North
Saturday 5 August
My Money House Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Two sides who have had disappointing seasons face off at Elizabeth. Who will come away happy this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Central by plenty at home but it will be tight for the first half, Central by 57 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Centrals v North - Saturday 5 August @ My Money House Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:08 pm

I'd pick Centrals at home by lots. Look better then North.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 pm

As funny as this sounds & while Central led all day, I actually think North looked the better team, definitely the most desperate & tenacious team throughout the match, the much maligned J. Butcher broke the game open in the third with a couple of successive goals in quick time & did some very useful things in the last including pack marks saving the day a couple of times.....I thought a couple of North players looked overweight for league football, especially one player who was on an afl list not that long ago & makes the much maligned Wundke look like a greyhound
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bayman Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:39 am

First 21 wrote:Who is that Bayman ?

I'm not going to belittle people on line, go & watch North & make your own conclusions
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:12 pm

First 21 wrote:
bayman wrote:As funny as this sounds & while Central led all day, I actually think North looked the better team, definitely the most desperate & tenacious team throughout the match, the much maligned J. Butcher broke the game open in the third with a couple of successive goals in quick time & did some very useful things in the last including pack marks saving the day a couple of times.....I thought a couple of North players looked overweight for league football, especially one player who was on an afl list not that long ago & makes the much maligned Wundke look like a greyhound

No going to belittle but you have Wundke . Shocked

Thanks for the advice .

i said he was maligned, i didn't malign him, slight difference & will you STOP twisting my words around to suit your trolling
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:22 pm

He's talking about Mitch Harvey.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:28 am

North Adelaide need J Craig , in more ways than one

For players carrying weight:
Need a prospective diet rich in farmer foods
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down