Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl?

4 posters

Go down

Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl? Empty Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl?

Post by bayman Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm at Noarlunga & have watched the power reserves absolutely dominate & at half time when 64 points up they've changed around most of their player positions, is this fair enough or complete disregard for the sanfl ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl? Empty Re: Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl?

Post by mickyj Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:46 pm

I'd like to know how they got that far in front and won couple of weeks ago Port were absolute ****
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl? Empty Re: Fair enough or a blight on the sanfl?

Post by oldfella Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Did summerton play league or reserves given 2 afl players needed to drop out of 24 for him to play league
oldfella
oldfella

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:28 pm

oldfella wrote:Did summerton play league or reserves given 2 afl players needed to drop out of 24 for him to play league

league, was useful without being dominate
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 pm

mickyj wrote:I'd like to know how they got that far in front and won couple of weeks ago Port were absolute ****

every game is different, South were ordinary today & last week too...as for your match Mickyj, i think that is harsh on the Power reserves as they were beaten by a better team on the day & was still a chance deep into the last term, the dropped chest mark at centre half forward immediately after a goal would have got them within 8 or 9 points & with that momentum you just never know, anyway they lost yes but they were not ''absolute sh1t''
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 am

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:I'd like to know how they got that far in front and won couple of weeks ago Port were absolute ****

every game is different, South were ordinary today & last week too...as for your match Mickyj, i think that is harsh on the Power reserves as they were beaten by a better team on the day & was still a chance deep into the last term, the dropped chest mark at centre half forward immediately after a goal would have got them within 8 or 9 points & with that momentum you just never know, anyway they lost yes but they were not ''absolute sh1t''

Maybe I was a bit over dramatic
AFL listed players were not that good when they played the Eagles
I did say that day Ports reserves reserves were really a sanfl league team with Summerton and co playing
Sorry for the over dramatic stuff
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 am

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:

Maybe I was a bit over dramatic
AFL listed players were not that good when they played the Eagles
I did say that day Ports reserves reserves were really a sanfl league team with Summerton and co playing

Sorry for the over dramatic stuff

Guess my answer raises another question when not playing in Ports reserves reserves should the top up players be playing at port or at a lower level out in the amateur comp
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:47 pm

My personal take on it Bayman - And I'll try and leave the no AFL in the SANFL argument out of it - is that it's acceptable for sport to do that, just as it would be for a SANFL only club, to do that with their reserves side should they feel the need.

Happening in the top flight of a comp is not ideal, but I don't think Port have done anything wrong.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down