Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium

+4
Scrunch
bayman
Brucetiki
blacky
8 posters

Go down

Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Glenelg v West
Saturday 27 May
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 12:00pm
League: 2:40pm

Glenelg return home after an unsuccessful couple of weeks on the road to take on a West side who are yet to taste victory in 2017. Will they break through this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Thiele Mon May 22, 2017 7:20 pm

U/18s from 9.25
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Glenelg v West - Saturday 27 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon May 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Glenelg will remain unbeaten from the new change rooms, i'd suggest after a tight first half Glenelg will run away comfortable winners by over 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Mon May 22, 2017 7:46 pm

bayman what is the setup for coaches and stats now
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 22, 2017 9:08 pm

blacky wrote:bayman what is the setup for coaches and stats now

Bring a stable table for the stats

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Brucetiki wrote:
blacky wrote:bayman what is the setup for coaches and stats now

Bring a stable table for the stats

pay that Laughing Laughing Laughing

both coaching boxes are at the back of the ''new stand'' with the ''away team'' in the southern end corner & Glenelg at the northern end corner of the stand
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 am

Bays, unfortunately for the Bloods, should get this done fairly substantially. Say 56 points if wet, and 79 if dry.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Bays should win this comfortably. Having said that, unless they improve their efficiency and disposal from last week they could be in for a nasty shock.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu May 25, 2017 6:27 pm

West Adelaide coach Mark Mickan will be tossing up whether to take an unchanged line-up into the game against Glenelg.
Despite the Bloods succumbing to Adelaide by six goals last round, the Bloods are yet to cut any players from their 23-man squad.
Reliable defender Jack Agostino and utility Jack Evans have been added to the five-man extended interchange bench.
League
F: Fielke, Watchman, Rankine
HF: Turner, Middleton, Bates
C: Batley, K. Stevens, J. Stevens
HB: Agostino, Burgess, Hill
B: Caire, Keough, Green

R: Webb, Schiller, Schmidt
INT: Carger, Karpany, Wasley-Black, J. Evans, Favretto
IN: Agostino, J. Evans
Reserves
Waite, Haysman, Head, Klemke, Pillion, Peter, McPherson, L. Ryan, M. Noble, Iannucci, I. Johnson, Inglis, Majok, Holliday, Vassallo, Halkias, Male, Fairlie, Lynch, J. Noble, L. Evans.
Under-18
Fazzalari, Eichner, Gutsche, Caruso, Alaeddin, Boots, Baker, Crump, Walton, Neumann, Smith, Wright, Laube, Milsom, Rugari, Gulliford, Smithson, Challis, Rana, Singh, Westley, Satanek, Dunkin, Hannagan.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Close win for the Bays.
It was a hard slog for 3 quarters and neither team showed great skills. Both teams attacked the ball hard so getting clear footy was difficult, which didn't make for a great spectacle. Weather conditions didn't help, absolutely poured in the second quarter and the wind couldn't make up its mind which way to blow or how strongly.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Footy Lover Mon May 29, 2017 3:24 pm

gee westies would of won if they kicked straight for goal from 20 meters out all the time. just watched on the stream with a mate. good call by Big Phil and I like the other bloke doug? but he has to get better at knowing the players because he gets them wrong lots of times. or calls them a west player or a glenelg player or has to ask Big Phil who they are even in the last quarter when hes seen them all day. its annoying.

looks like the double blues are back big time cheers
Footy Lover
Footy Lover

Teams : Sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Footy Lover wrote:gee westies would of won if they kicked straight for goal from 20 meters out all the time. just watched on the stream with a mate. good call by Big Phil and I like the other bloke doug? but he has to get better at knowing the players because he gets them wrong lots of times. or calls them a west player or a glenelg player or has to ask Big Phil who they are even in the last quarter when hes seen them all day. its annoying.

Thanks mate, appreciate that.

Doug Oakley was the other caller with me on the day.

He hadn't seen much of West or Glenelg in the last 12 months so confessed his player ID was scratchie...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum