Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium

4 posters

Go down

Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Norwood v Glenelg
Friday 19 May
Coopers Stadium

Reserves: 4:40pm
League: 7:20pm

Two sides that have cashed in on Centrals rolling over the past couple of weeks face off under the Norwood lights. Who will shine this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by bayman Tue May 16, 2017 12:05 am

Hopefully Glenelg, however with basically 2 ruckman against one should be in Norwoods' favour, another clash I'm looking forward too is the two racehorses run around in Wilson & Barry, I think Barry is quicker, he is definitely cleaner with his skills, I'll tip the upset with the tigers winning by 4 points giving Norwood 3 home game losses by less than a goal
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 6: Norwood v Glenelg - Friday 19 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Scrunch Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Norwood have typically been very unreliable coming off a bye, although with a new regime in place who knows if that still holds.

Bays will respond from their thumping last week, so Im inclined to tip them - They've displayed better footy than the Legs thus far. I'll double Bayman's prediction tongue and say 8 points.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 16, 2017 12:39 pm

The Bays will hopefully put last weeks poor showing behind them and win at the Parade. I will continue the chain and say the Tigers by 16 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 20, 2017 7:33 am

The Glenelg players must've had a cold..........well we did keep coughing it up all night
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Disappointing effort from the team. Skills were very poor after the first quarter, too many fumbles, handballing to guys under pressure or kicking in hope. The endeavour was there, just not the finishing.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum