Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Centrals v Eagles
Saturday 8 April
My Money House Oval

Reserves: 12:00pm
League: 2:40pm

Both sides had very disappointing ends to their 2016 finals campaigns and would be wanting to start the path to redemption this week. Who will start the path to redemption in a winning way this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval

Post by mickyj Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Do we know why the late start
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 1: Centrals v Eagles - Saturday 8 April @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:52 pm

mickyj wrote:Do we know why the late start
would it be because of tv ? Central at home for mine, by 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:10 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:Do we know why the late start
would it be because of tv ? Central at home for mine, by 5 goals

Correct it's a channel 7 directive

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:20 pm

mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Great win Eagles
Centrals I think 8 points from the goal square second term .
Not sure about a ex afl player for centrals
Reckon Wundke showed how you do it
The Hayes boys taking great marks
Well done Eagles
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Far to good we were disgraceful Butcher didnt get great delivery from others.The Eagles showed why they are a class side and get the feeling we might be overrated North next week will tell us something.Overall a TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Central seemed to have little spark for most of the day, the only real time they showed it was when they got 2 goals in a row late in the third, however that was a short period & the Eagles quickly snuffed it out.....Wundkes' goal from deep in the pocket in the last term showed that class goal kicking forwards do not have to ''run around the corner'' from set shots if they kick properly, the ball split the centre, no fuss, no heroics, he just went back, lined up, kicked through the ball & kicked accurately
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:18 am

With what we dished up against the Eagles North could very well be favourites next week they werent bad against Norwood
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:56 pm

That was as insipid a performance I've seen from Centrals in quite awhile. It somewhat looked like they thought it was another trial match and not a match for 2 points they were that pedestrian at times. The Eagles, on the other hand, were switched on from the outset, but didn't take full advantage of their supremacy until the last quarter.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:53 pm

What I noticed at yesterday's game third term
Centrals were extra defensive particularly on Wundke
Part way through that term Wundke and Bomber went off for a rest
Centrals fought back
Bomber back in the ruck fourth term eagles gained control
And Wundke kicking that goal in the pocket helped
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by col d Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Centrals inaccuracy cost them early - we let them in with late goals in third and for first 5 minutes of last they were a real threat. Our pace was the difference and we certainly over-ran them. Must back-up at home this week now.
col d
col d

Teams : WWTFC, Mintaro-Manoora, Essendon

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:25 am

col d wrote:Centrals inaccuracy cost them early - we let them in with late goals in third and for first 5 minutes of last they were a real threat. Our pace was the difference and we certainly over-ran them. Must back-up at home this week now.

Spot on CD
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down