Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval

+3
Ben W
bayman
Southee
7 posters

Go down

Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Centrals played some really good football, but it wasn't enough to beat Sturt, while Adelaide completely fell away against Port. Will Centrals notch up their second win of the year, or will Adelaide make it 2 years in a row that their first win is against Centrals.

Please note there has been a time change for this game. Originally scheduled for 1:10pm, it has now been moved to 2:10pm.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by Southee Mon May 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Centrals by 2 goals.
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 8: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 30 May @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by bayman Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 pm

probably Centrals but in a cliffhanger, Central by 3 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Tue May 26, 2015 10:18 am

Think the Ponderosa will suit the AFL salaried players better, Adelaide Crows by 19pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 26, 2015 1:01 pm

I think the large amount of injuries the Crows are having to cover will hurt their reserves. They are playing more ring-ins and will struggle to run out the game.

Centrals to prevail in the vast expanses by 2 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed May 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Central by 76

Retzlaff to kick 9
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Thu May 28, 2015 7:00 pm

If the Dogs dont win this they may aswell shut the doors along with their major sponsor.
Dogs by 7-8 goals
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun May 31, 2015 12:01 pm

When I saw Hartigan matched up on Retzlaff, I thought Paul's prediction of Retzlaff kicking 9 would come to pass.

Alas, Centrals kicked 11 goals collectively. It wasn't a pretty game, the Adelaide side was plain awful at times, but bar a 5 goal burst in the second quarter, Centrals didn't punish Adelaide's mistakes.

At times the game was, to put it bluntly, boring, including an 18 minute gap between goals in the last quarter where neither side looked like scoring.

In the end, Centrals did all the damage in the second quarter, and should Port defeat Glenelg and Sturt upset the Eagles this afternoon, will be truly in a 'no man's land' on the ladder - 1.5 wins ahead of North and 2 games clear of Adelaide and Glenelg, and 2 games behind South.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum