Keegan Brooksby

3 posters

Go down

Keegan Brooksby Empty Keegan Brooksby

Post by Ben W Thu May 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Really happy to have got this news today from the SAFC, many thought he would not be drafted, yet he has clearly done enough to get a call up onto the league list at the GC Suns, well done!

"Congratulations to former South Adelaide ruckman Keegan Brooksby, who has been elevated off of the rookie list by the Gold Coast Suns"!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Keegan Brooksby Empty Re: Keegan Brooksby

Post by bayman Thu May 21, 2015 8:24 pm

good luck to Keegan, only the other night on NITV, i watched some of the NEAFL ''match of the day'' anyway at half time they had their wrap up of the week before & i noticed his name in the best players, as i said good luck to him
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sat May 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Was stoked to see that he got his first game today with Gold Coast and managed to bag a goal!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sun May 31, 2015 8:40 am

Ben W wrote:Really happy to have got this news today from the SAFC, many thought he would not be drafted, yet he has clearly done enough to get a call up onto the league list at the GC Suns, well done!

"Congratulations to former South Adelaide ruckman Keegan Brooksby, who has been elevated off of the rookie list by the Gold Coast Suns"!

"Off of"? Come off of it.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum