Andrew Moore they're appealing WTF !!!!!

+8
Booney
Southee
testy
Thiele
Scrunch
UncleHuey
columbo
Ben W
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Andrew Moore they're appealing WTF !!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrew Moore they're appealing WTF !!!!!

Post by bayman Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:34 am

also i think everyone would agree sportspeople whether they like it or not are role models to the general public

my son last year umpired a schools match with the involvement of an sanfl club (not mine) anyway this particular day, he got heavily abused by a parent of one of the players & it wasn't stopped until this clubs official came over & told him to go home if he's going to behave like that, this official then became the brunt of it & the official told his wife to send him home or they'll be ringing the police, i presume you think this is ok as well ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Andrew Moore they're appealing WTF !!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrew Moore they're appealing WTF !!!!!

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:46 am

bayman wrote:also i think everyone would agree sportspeople whether they like it or not are role models to the general public

my son last year umpired a schools match with the involvement of an sanfl club (not mine) anyway this particular day, he got heavily abused by a parent of one of the players & it wasn't stopped until this clubs official came over & told him to go home if he's going to behave like that, this official then became the brunt of it & the official told his wife to send him home or they'll be ringing the police, i presume you think this is ok as well ?

lucky it wasnt the AFL club that lost its junior zone . and when the said junior zone needed to use the old clubs oval etc decided theyd have to pay a huge fee.
Lucky the new area club stepped in
oops same club that moore plays for
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:55 am

bayman wrote:also i think everyone would agree sportspeople whether they like it or not are role models to the general public

Yeah mate, that's exactly right, I condone whatever it is that you just described. Rolling Eyes
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 am

mickyj wrote:

lucky it wasnt the AFL club that lost its junior zone . and when the said junior zone needed to use the old clubs oval etc decided theyd have to pay a huge fee.
Lucky the new area club stepped in
oops same club that moore plays for

Can you explain that so I can understand it micky?
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:31 pm

what Mickyj is on about i posted at the time, basically Port held medal presentation nights at Alberton for years for the junior clubs in their area, when Port wasn't going to have a zone anymore, Port decided it was going to charge the junior clubs/kids a fee for use of their facilities, it was then the Eagles gave these same clubs free use of their facilities for their medal presentation nights...i'm sure PhilH can verify or indeed correct any part i've misunderstood
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:04 am

bayman wrote:what Mickyj is on about i posted at the time, basically Port held  medal presentation nights at Alberton for years for the junior clubs in their area, when Port wasn't going to have a zone anymore, Port decided it was going to charge the junior clubs/kids a fee for use of their facilities, it was then the Eagles gave these same clubs free use of their facilities for their medal presentation nights...i'm sure PhilH can verify or indeed correct any part i've misunderstood  

I was involved with Rosewater Junior FC for some years and never had a presentation night at Alberton. Metro West have had counts for the association medal there before, whether they were charged or not, I'm not sure, I think they have also held them at the Eagles Club over the years, one at Footy Park IIRC too.

I'd hasten a guess that all local junior clubs hold their presentations at their own clubs for the revenue.

Happy to be proven wrong....
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 pm

i think it was not any one clubs presentation night, but the association medal nights (if that's the right term) they were never charged any fee until last year & this is when the Eagles offered them their facilities & the offer was taken
a bulldog at heart, yep you'd look good in red, white & blue Very Happy
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed May 27, 2015 8:20 pm

the former Norwood player Will Minson got 4 matches this week despite the umpires advocate asking for a fine....here's the link

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-27/will-minson-cops-fourgame-ban-for-vfl-umpire-contact
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Thu May 28, 2015 6:58 pm

bayman wrote:the former Norwood player Will Minson got 4 matches this week despite the umpires advocate asking for a fine....here's the link

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-27/will-minson-cops-fourgame-ban-for-vfl-umpire-contact
Was overturned tonight
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2