Tony Abbott - supporter of the West Adelaide FC.

+11
Brucetiki
Booney
Mods
br
Lee
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Flag No.10
Scrappy
countrycousin
RODH2
Southee
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tony Abbott - supporter of the West Adelaide FC.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Abbott - supporter of the West Adelaide FC.

Post by bayman Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:42 pm

any publicity is good publicity........if you believe the political journalists, the PM will have time on his hands to come & watch Westies' play before seasons end
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Tony Abbott - supporter of the West Adelaide FC.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Abbott - supporter of the West Adelaide FC.

Post by Scrunch Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 pm

br wrote:Love it when the Libs come to visit the club. As long as they pay for their Crayfish and Dom Perignon and it helps us get back into the black!!!

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:I think you need a change in the constitution on membership criteria.
Is it feasible and legal to have a "no d...head" clause? Very Happy

A brave move for any club to introduce such a clause Chambo.....

Reckon there would be a club in the inner eastern suburbs that would wipe out a large part of their member base Wink Question

And still have more than the Richmond faithful Razz
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 pm

blueandwhite wrote:Lee,
sadly one WAFC member that you and I know well, has decided they definitely will not  renew their membership after taking a glance at the photo..

Sounds like a totally ridiculous over reaction... Rolling Eyes

Football clubs are places that should welcome people from all backgrounds, I am openly Conservative yet if Bill Shorten walked into the South Adelaide FC, I would be more than happy to shake his hand and chat with him if access to the public was granted and despite the fact that I don't plan to vote for him, I would show him every respect and courtesy along with openly thanking him for his support of the club.

If people wish to start making poisonous vendettas over who the club hires its venue to, they might be better off to leave until they learn to build a bridge and get over it!

Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Ben W wrote:
sadly one WAFC member that you and I know well, has decided they definitely will not  renew their membership after taking a glance at the photo..

Football clubs are places that should welcome people from all backgrounds, I am openly Conservative yet if Bill Shorten walked into the South Adelaide FC, I would be more than happy to shake his hand and chat with him if access to the public was granted and despite the fact that I don't plan to vote for him, I would show him every respect and courtesy along with openly thanking him for his support of the club.

If people wish to start making poisonous vendettas over who the club hires its venue to, they might be better off to leave until they learn to build a bridge and get over it!

Ben W is obviously a person with plain commonsense, thoughtfulness & logic after reading his post, well done Ben W
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm

ps, a club by nature is a reflection of society in general, people from different walks of life come together, as it should be
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Ben W wrote:

Lee and I were only having another episode in a private on going joke between us...terribly sorry to offend...
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum