North Major Sponsor in Administration

5 posters

Go down

North Major Sponsor in Administration Empty North Major Sponsor in Administration

Post by Big Phil Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Not good news to hear of another local company in financial trouble...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/business/custom-home-builder-stellar-homes-has-gone-into-administration/story-fni6uma6-1227108169236

Are North Adelaide's major sponsor...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

North Major Sponsor in Administration Empty Re: North Major Sponsor in Administration

Post by Ben W Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:16 am

Sadly this has happened to a number of building firms across Adelaide since the economic downturn hit the building industry. Blakes Crossing at Craigmore is the only real concentrated housing development happening and its going at a snails pace. The rest is largely urban infill with another projected development out Elizabeth way to replace a mass of existing Housing Trust homes.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

North Major Sponsor in Administration Empty Re: North Major Sponsor in Administration

Post by Ben W Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:16 am

From the NAFC,

"It is very unfortunate that we confirm our relationship with our Major Sponsor Stellar Homes will not be continuing. As you may already know, Stellar Homes was placed into voluntary administration by its owner Mr Darryn Peter on 30 October after experiencing cash flow issues which eventually became too great. Darryn and his family, including wife Liz and boys Ben and Sam, have become great friends of many at the NAFC over the past three years, both on a business and personal level as Darryn knew most of our players, staff and Board whilst the boys were also seen around the place having a kick of the footy.
One thing we must remember about Darryn and Stellar Homes, is that he came to our club at a very difficult time after our long and treasured association with Mistral as our major sponsor ceased. Darryn immediately offered to jump on board and throw his support and that of his business behind the Roosters, and for that, we will always be extremely grateful.
We wish Darryn, his family and all the Stellar Homes staff who we got really to know really well, all the best from everyone at our Club, and I know we’ll continue to see them all around Prospect Oval through the 2015 season".
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:39 am

Good statement from North.

Life gets difficult often.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Nice statement from North, very well done.

Hope things work out for Stellar Homes and their contractors. This can often have ripple effects that cause problems to dozens of tradies and small businesses
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Rumour has is that Scott Salisbury Homes have taken them over, not sure if Salisbury still sponsors the Bays or not?

Ben W
Ben W

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Ben W wrote:Rumour has is that Scott Salisbury Homes have taken them over, not sure if Salisbury still sponsors the Bays or not?

Scott sponsors the Bulldogs...Plympton Bulldogs
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down