Craig Evans (Norwood)

4 posters

Go down

Craig Evans (Norwood)  Empty Craig Evans (Norwood)

Post by Ben W Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Not a good report from the NFC, - I am guessing it will be 12 months, maybe more to recover, whilst I am no medical expert I know that in body building a ligament torn from the bone can put you out of training for a long time. Hopefully it all works out for the lad, clearly he is not going to retire and will give it another go.

Via the Norwood FC,

"The worst possible outcome has been confirmed for midfielder Craig Evans, with the 26 year old tearing both his ACL and his Medial Ligaments on Friday night against Central Districts. It is hugely disappointing for both player and club with Craig displaying some of his best football in the past month. We wish Craig all the best in his recovery".
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Craig Evans (Norwood)  Empty Re: Craig Evans (Norwood)

Post by bayman Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:34 pm

i must have dreamt this as i thought i'd read this in the last week or so, all the best to Craig in his recovery
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by countrycousin Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Certainly rotten luck for Evo. He gave excellent service to Sturt, Came right through from the junior grades, and was a good lad around the club as well. I wish him a full recovery.
countrycousin
countrycousin

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

I did my knee, playing basketball, and had the same outcome as Craig, with both the ACL (mine snapped) and medial tear (5cm in mine) and it took me a good 18 months to get it right again and even still, I have regular problems with it seizing up on me. Good luck in your recovery, Evo...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down