Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like?

+2
Booney
Gingernuts
6 posters

Go down

Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like?

Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? I_vote_lcap44%Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? I_vote_lcap0%Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? I_vote_lcap56%Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? Empty Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like?

Post by Gingernuts Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 am

Do you like them? I think it's a great idea personally.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? Empty Re: Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like?

Post by Booney Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Not a fan, but it doesn't upset me. How's Kolodjashnij from the Gold Coast going to look?  Very Happy 
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like? Empty Re: Names on the back of Guernseys being trialed this week - do you like?

Post by Gingernuts Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Apparently LRT from Sydney has to be happy with LRT.  Laughing 
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Don't really care either way, but surely you can see a number on the back more so than a name from a distance.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Watching the game last night, I reckon they look ok.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:54 pm

I thought they were good for tv viewers brought on by the tv station which the AWFL bowed down to must mean more $$$ for AWFL coffers. The clubs will do alright out of it as well from the marketing side of things
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 am

Irony this weekend of all, Hawkins had to wear someone elses jumper  Laughing 
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 am

I liked them. Hopefully they make them permanent next year.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

sapaul wrote:Irony this weekend of all, Hawkins had to wear someone elses jumper  Laughing 

Yeah that "Walker" for Geelong played pretty well. Didn't see him in the best players.  Wink 
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum