bayman
Booney
UncleHuey
Gingernuts
12 posters

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Crows & Power 13/14 Off Season - Page 5 Empty Re: Crows & Power 13/14 Off Season

Post by bayman Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:50 am

Gingernuts wrote:Yep, Van Berlo has been appointed captain again, Dangerfield & Sloane interim co-captains until he returns.

Surprised to see that Walker has been elevated to the leadership group. Perhaps dealing with the knee injury has helped him develop and mature a bit.

or perhaps to keep 'Tex' in Adelaide
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Crows & Power 13/14 Off Season - Page 5 Empty Re: Crows & Power 13/14 Off Season

Post by Gingernuts Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Tex isn't going anywhere bayman, he's a Broken Hill boy who has supported Adelaide all his life - he's living the dream and I really can't see him playing anywhere else.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Gingernuts wrote:Tex isn't going anywhere bayman, he's a Broken Hill boy who has supported Adelaide all his life - he's living the dream and I really can't see him playing anywhere else.

Bernie Vince, Phil Davis and Nathan Bock. Just to name a few.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Gingernuts wrote:Tex isn't going anywhere bayman, he's a Broken Hill boy who has supported Adelaide all his life - he's living the dream and I really can't see him playing anywhere else.

Kurt was only going to go home as well  Wink 

money speaks all languages  Wink 

btw it was just a summation on my part nothing concrete about it, hence the word ''perhaps'' in my initial post  Wink 
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by FOOTYfollower Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Walker would appear to be happy at Adelaide, although appears he wasn't impressed with how his buddy Bernie Vince, was treated recently.
FOOTYfollower
FOOTYfollower

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Booney wrote:

Bernie Vince, Phil Davis and Nathan Bock. Just to name a few.

No doubting.

Vince didn't go willingly though, and Davis and Bock left by recruiting concessions that no longer exist.

You can never be certain but I think it's a pretty safe bet that Walker will stay a one club player.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum