Port v Brissy & Freo v Adelaide

4 posters

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Go down

Port v Brissy & Freo v Adelaide Empty Port v Brissy & Freo v Adelaide

Post by Gingernuts Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Sorry folks, been busy as hell this week and haven't had a chance to put together a preview of this weeks games yet!

Adelaide v Freo on Saturday arvo/evening. Adelaide have been on the improve over the last few weeks, their structure is looking a lot better with Henderson across half back, and their run and drive from there has been fantastic.

The Truck break down is a loss, but I'm not sure it's a deal breaker. I reckon this will be a close one, but unlike last week the Ginger radar isn't picking up any upset material, so I think this one might a loss unfortunately.

Freo by 12 points.

Port made bloody hard work of last weeks game against the Saints. Brisbane have been playing reasonable footy lately too, so I reckon this will also be a ding dong battle also. I think it will be a close one, and if that's the case the vocal locals will roar their bourbon breath hoarse and get their boys over the line.

Port by 5 points

Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Port v Brissy & Freo v Adelaide Empty Re: Port v Brissy & Freo v Adelaide

Post by Booney Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Me too.Me either.Very Happy 

Freo by 26.

Port by 19.

Bourbon breathe, at noon on a Sunday? Too close to breakfast mate and everyone knows beer is a breakfast drink, and more.Wink
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Port to get home against the Lions and Crows to notch up another win on the road.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Regardless of the result you'd like to see the up and coming players continue their form. Lynch, Crouch, Laird and Co.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Pretty disappointed by the kicking from set shots tonight. Continually missing very gettable shots just kills you. Even in that last term, if Lynch would've nailed what was a straight forward kick we would've been within two goals. Mad 

Kids still looked good, they tried hard and won all the key stats, but still lost. Argh!

The Jenkins injury looked ugly and sums up our year basically. Last year everything that could go right did. This year everything that could go wrong has. Port v Brissy & Freo v Adelaide 1135981304 
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 am

Pretty close in both my estimations.

Adelaide shot itself in the foot with poor kicking. The forward half is shot to pieces without any genuine tall timber to aim at and because of it the midfield stops/starts and makes matters worse.

Port just did enough to get over the line in a pretty scrappy affair, which is a good sign. Play average footy against a reasonable team and still win, nothing more nothing less.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum