Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game

3 posters

Go down

Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game Empty Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game

Post by Harpo Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 pm

i noticed Sturt wore dark blue shorts instead of there normal light blue shorts,
Does any one know why? Embarassed Question Question Question
Harpo
Harpo

Back to top Go down

Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game Empty Re: Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game

Post by bayman Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:59 pm

i don't know why but given it was a home game at Unley this is a very interesting question
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game Empty Re: Sturt wearing dark blue shorts saturday'sTV game

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 pm

I don't know if it was to do with South in the Geelong style away jumper with white shorts. I can't imagine a clash with the normal light blue shorts.

The light blue ones are my preference as that is what all my champions wore in the mid-70s through 80s. The Jumbo wore the light blue ones, so that is good enough for me!

Incidentally the umpires were in a light green top.

Given Sturt's primary colour being so heavily light blue, we don't clash with anyone so probably never need to change strip. We had an away jumper for about 4 years 2008-2011. But that actually introduced white into the strip where it did clash a little.

Leave it at light blue shorts I say.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down