Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,

3 posters

Go down

Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,  Empty Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,

Post by Ben W Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:01 pm

I realize that people get many requests like this a lot, yet if anyone can kick in a few spare dollars I can assure you it will be very much appreciated and to a very worthy cause.

One of our Under 16's Jake Block had Leukaemia when he was younger and now his sister Lily was diagnosed last year with Leukaemia. Lily is only 5 years old. The South Adelaide Football Club wanted to get behind this great family and this cause to help raise money to help fight Leukaemia!
Head onto our link to donate to a great cause!

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/SouthAdelaideFootballClub?TSID=23131
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,  Empty Re: Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,

Post by bayman Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 pm

two kids in one family that is a harsh blow, i hope & pray Lily recovers from this
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,  Empty Re: Request from the SAFC for Talking Footy SA posters,

Post by Lee Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I'll certainly donate and I hope others might find a few dollars to help little Lily.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

doesn't sad stories like this make you realize how good life & health is ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Cheers guys, my wife and I have submitted a donation also, I hope they not only meet their target but smash right through it and then some. I also have to say that I love the fact that our SANFL clubs are a real community in the way we approach things like this, its good to be a part of!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down