The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle)

3 posters

Go down

The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle) Empty The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle)

Post by bayman Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

when growing up as a kid i watched & heard stories about ''The Bermuda Triangle'' with the most infamous one being the Airforce planes that went missing, along with many others by both air & at sea

my query is how come we don't seem to hear or read about these 'events' in this day & age ? the main reason i can come up with would be that in this present time the air & sea vehicles are of a much better standard both in structure & with the electrical gauges & the like........i will not believe it has ceased because of ''global warming'' Razz Razz Laughing Laughing
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle) Empty Re: The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle)

Post by A Mum Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 am

I remember seeing some kind of 'documentary' about the Bermuda Triangle when I was younger - scared the crap out of me....lol.

But you're right - we don't hear of 'planes' going down etc these days. Interesting.
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle) Empty Re: The Bermuda Triangle (Devils Triangle)

Post by Bundy Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 am

Just ditching old planes and boats for insurance claims.?? LOL
Bundy
Bundy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 am

Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum