Interdominion FARCE

4 posters

Go down

Interdominion FARCE  Empty Interdominion FARCE

Post by bayman Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

this week we have the first round of heats of the Interdominion & we're having the heats raced in 3 states & one heat in New Zealand, now i know when Adelaide last hosted the event the first week of heats were run in Melbourne & the rest in Adelaide & that was bad enough, however this is a complete joke & why people want change with a format that works is utterly beyond me & i believe when administrators are asked questions by participants most questions can not be answered
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Interdominion FARCE  Empty Re: Interdominion FARCE

Post by The Emperor Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 am

dont forget the Wild Card option!
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:21 pm

They have completely stuffed up the traditional way that the Inter Dominion was always run.

I heard one of the dopes that run it these days commenting that the old way, 3 heats and the final all in 2 weeks, this is the way it was run for over 70 years, was far too tough on the horses.
What a croc of shite. This is typical of some soft c@%k who probably still sleeps with his teddy.

For all these years horses were able to stand up to this type of racing, this is what the Inter Dominion was all about, stamina and toughness, you only have to look back at all of the magnificent horses that were winners of this great carnival. Shame on those responsible. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Bayman, when is the farce called the Inter Dominion actually run.

I noticed that 2 heats were run at Menangle on the same night that one heat was run at Melton a couple of Saturdays ago....DER.... Laughing
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

testy wrote:

Bayman, when is the farce called the Inter Dominion actually run.

I noticed that 2 heats were run at Menangle on the same night that one heat was run at Melton a couple of Saturdays ago....DER.... Laughing

on the same night there was a heat in Perth & a 3 horse heat run in New Zealand

the final is on this Sunday & this is the field

Race 7 TAB.COM.AU INTER DOMINION GRAND FINAL (GROUP 1) 3:40 PM Print this race
Pacers. RBD. Prizemoney: $750,000
3009 METRES FIRST4, TRIFECTA, QUINELLA, EXACTA MOBILE START
Form Horse Trainer Other Eng. Driver Class Hcp
1 12111 MAH SISH NZ Add to Blackbook T G Butt Anthony Butt C13 M5 FR1
2 12312 CARIBBEAN BLASTER Add to Blackbook A P Gath Kate Gath C17 M9 FR2
3 7s423 JACCKA CLIVE NZ Add to Blackbook D Aiken Greg Sugars C24 M11 FR3
4 22133 CHARIOT KING Add to Blackbook J F Tapp Glenn McElhinney C12 M4 FR4
5 s1441 EXCEL STRIDE Add to Blackbook B J McCarthy Luke McCarthy C17 M8 FR5
6 41221 IM THEMIGHTYQUINN NZ Add to Blackbook G E Hall Snr Gary Hall Jnr C45 M40 FR6
7 3s111 TERROR TO LOVE NZ Add to Blackbook G T Court Ricky May C16 M10 FR7
8 72112 MYSTA MAGICAL MACH NZ Add to Blackbook T Svilicich Menangl 26/02/2013 Morgan Woodley C22 M17 FR8
9 27712 LINCOLN ROYAL NZ Add to Blackbook R W Green Maurice McKendry C20 M6 FR9
10 s1112 KEAYANG CULLEN Add to Blackbook M A Lee Glen Craven C15 M5 FR10
---------- Second Row ----------
11 73242 PUB BLITZ Add to Blackbook P R J Fitzpatrick Gavin Fitzpatrick C16 M6 SR1
12 13524 MACH ALERT NZ Add to Blackbook B J McCarthy Shane Graham C10 M4 SR2
13 19005 BITOBLISS Add to Blackbook S C Stewart Scott Stewart C14 M7 SR3
14 04824 WASHAKIE NZ Add to Blackbook J P McCarthy John McCarthy C48 M37 SR4
15 16937 DEVIL DODGER NZ (Em 1) Add to Blackbook G W Dixon Menangl 03/03/2013 Grant Dixon C12 M6 SR-
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Ok, thanks for that.

Who do you select to win, I know the favourite is "Terror To Love" but because of the stupid setup of the whole thing I haven't seen him run.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 pm

my numbers would be 1-6-2

i'll be at the Kapunda meeting on Sunday, gates opening early enough so on course patrons can watch the race

ps, the steak sandwiches up there are magnificent Wink
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:16 pm

The numbers were 6. 1, 5 in todays final of the Inter Dominion with the winner from last year coming home to record his third win in the final of the Inter Dominion. He has never been defeated in a heat or final of the Inter Dominion.

1st...I'm themightyquinn
2nd..Mah Sish
3rd..Excel Stride
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 pm

That's a fair effort!
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Last weeks Inter Dominion winner Im themightyquinn ventured over to NZ for Fridays Auckland cup and won in style coming from the rear again and parking in the death over the 2700 metre event. He is as tough as they come and the connections are now looking at the Miracle Mile in April to be run at Menangle in Sydney.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:31 pm

testy wrote:
Last weeks Inter Dominion winner Im themightyquinn ventured over to NZ for Fridays Auckland cup and won in style coming from the rear again and parking in the death over the 2700 metre event. He is as tough as they come and the connections are now looking at the Miracle Mile in April to be run at Menangle in Sydney.

TOUGH !!!! that's nothing compared to Mystical Magic Mach, he also ran in the interdominion final was floated almost 4,000 kms back to Perth and arrived on Wednesday & won on Friday night, now that's TOUGH Wink
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:16 pm

but Im themightyquinn went to nz by boat:D
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

bayman wrote:
testy wrote:

TOUGH !!!! that's nothing compared to Mystical Magic Mach, he also ran in the interdominion final was floated almost 4,000 kms back to Perth and arrived on Wednesday & won on Friday night, now that's TOUGH Wink

But he didn't win the Interdominion final did he.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:43 pm

testy wrote:
bayman wrote:
testy wrote:

no, obviously he didn't win it, i was merely pointing out how tough a job it was for the other horse & a road trip across the country is

The Emperor, as for a boat trip are you sure about that as my understanding was he went to New Zealand because he couldn't get a flight in Australia (from Sydney) to Perth but could get a flight across the Tasman & then a direct flight back to Perth after the race in New Zealand
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 pm

bayman wrote:
testy wrote:
bayman wrote:
testy wrote:

no, obviously he didn't win it, i was merely pointing out how tough a job it was for the other horse & a road trip across the country is

The Emperor, as for a boat trip are you sure about that as my understanding was he went to New Zealand because he couldn't get a flight in Australia (from Sydney) to Perth but could get a flight across the Tasman & then a direct flight back to Perth after the race in New Zealand

No problems, very tough road trip no doubt, why you wouldn't fly is bemusing.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 pm

testy wrote:
bayman wrote:
testy wrote:
bayman wrote:
testy wrote:

No problems, very tough road trip no doubt, why you wouldn't fly is bemusing.
as Bayman suggested, it didnt fly because of no direct flights back to WA
how in this day and age can we not get a horse on a direct flight from sydney to wa????? Alan Joyce please explain
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Yes I agree, apparently flying to NZ then on to WA is cheaper if you can believe it.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum