Telstra what are they upto again !!!!

3 posters

Go down

Telstra what are they upto again !!!! Empty Telstra what are they upto again !!!!

Post by mickyj Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Ok years ago I would get calls from Indians saying I owed Telstra money for line rental and phone rental .And they were in horror I wasn't paying Telstra for my Foxtel.Hadn't been a Telstra customer at that time for 15yrs or more.

Moved from that number over a year ago .What do I get tonight not is this MR (my surname).No just hi from Melbourne is this (my surname) no mister so or anything .You owe Telstra money for your line and phone rental!!!! No I dont I'm with Optus and hung up on him.

Beware Telstra are at it again .Older people might get in trouble !!!
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Telstra what are they upto again !!!! Empty Re: Telstra what are they upto again !!!!

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Sounds more like an opportunistic scam then something Telstra would come up with. Still, they would trick some gullible people into believing their spiel.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Telstra what are they upto again !!!! Empty Re: Telstra what are they upto again !!!!

Post by A Mum Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Yep - I don't think Telstra would do that - think it sounds more like a scam for sure.

A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Well they did it to me for a few years back when I lived at Taperoo, at one time I got an aussie who I could understand .Now I'm at Richmond new number.

Basicly they start with you owe for line rental .And when pressed(like I havent been a Telstra user for 15 yrs how can I) they then say would you please change to Telstra .
Why they think you cant pay Foxtel direct is a mystery lmao .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Telstra called yesterday again my lad hung up on them !!
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum