Ben W
bayman
waddayamean
Admin
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 7 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium. Friday 4 May, 7:40pm

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon May 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Oh please. If Glenelg had won, nothing would be said...except maybe that they were inspired by a new guernsey. Round 7 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm - Page 2 3021091443
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium.  Friday 4 May, 7:40pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 7 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium. Friday 4 May, 7:40pm

Post by Adelaide Hawk Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm

I like the idea of the predominantly gold jumper, especially in night games, but I make the following observations:

1. Take out the grey stripe, it does nothing at all and looks out of place.
2. Certainly the numbers were ridiculous, they should have been black.
3. Perhaps make the jumper a little more yellow than gold. It would stand out better under the lights
4. If we don't like the modern "arty" type of jumper, why not revert to the one similar to the 1934 premiership one. Gold jumper with black sash, rather than a black v.

However, to suggest the jumper had any bearing on the way Glenelg played is taking things a little too far.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum