Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium (Friday night)

+9
Captain Centrals
Ben W
Sabre
The Emperor
blueandwhite
bayman
Big Phil
howthewestwaswon
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium  (Friday night) Empty Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium (Friday night)

Post by Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm

The Bays riding high, South desperate for a win.

This should be a good clash and South will be hoping for one or two to be coming back from injury.

You'd think Glenelg in a tight one?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium  (Friday night) Empty Re: Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium (Friday night)

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Glenelg by 6-7 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium  (Friday night) Empty Re: Glenelg v South at Gliderol Stadium (Friday night)

Post by Big Phil Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Game being broadcast Friday night on 1197am 5RPH
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:55 pm

this is a DANGER DANGER (Will Robinson) game for Glenelg, South have' the wood' on us & anything other than a 100% effort for the entire game & South will win, they have a very quick team with great high marking forwards in Mckernan & Ainger, with that in mind we have to play a similar style to the Good Friday game plan Sturt used by bottling it up at every opportnity, the heart says Glenelg just
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 am

Half of the side injured, we go into this game 1-3 desperately needing a win.
Thank God we are playing Glenelg.

Panthers by 22 pts.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Well I think the Tigers have to make the most of these matches while the season is still young. This is a very winnable match for the young Tiger Cubs, plus South have a good recent record against us recently, so we owe them one.

Will be an entertaining match

Tigers by 4 goals in a high scoring open game
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 am

A Panther win would help Norwood on the ladder, but on current form I'm expecting The Bays to take the choccies at home.
Sabre
Sabre

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Naturally I am biased, but this could be the match of the round this week in terms of a tight game with a goal for goal shootout. Hard to pick South on injuries and being away, yet as a Panthers supporter will pick them anyway! South by 7pts.

Does anyone know if Andy Otten dropped from the Crows will be playing for South?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Centrals Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

I haven't seen Glenelg play yet, but I did witness South v Centrals last week.

Preliminary assessment: Glenelg at $1.25 looks like buying money.
Captain Centrals
Captain Centrals

Teams : Centrals, Rangers, Villa
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Hawk Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Can't go past the Bays at this stage. They seem to getting most things right, and should continue this round.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Sturt have come under notice for having a high number of AFL listed players in their side but it's worth noting the Bays have 5 this week.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by blueandwhite Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:40 pm

blueandwhite wrote:Half of the side injured, we go into this game 1-3 desperately needing a win.
Thank God we are playing Glenelg.

Panthers by 22 pts.

not bad.. 5 pts out... Very Happy

A very satisfying win against our neighbour . Go Panthers! cheers
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Noticed in the Budget that the u/18's match between the two sides was abandoned as the Hickinbotham Oval lights failed, yet no premiership points have been awarded for this match.

Does anyone know what's going to happen with this game. Is it going to be rescheduled, or will it be declared a draw as per the abandoned game rules?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down