Eagles all things 2021

Post new topic   

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by goddy11 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:05 pm

Premiers wrote:Apologies - is spelt "Mishai Wollogerang"
Interesting story. Comes originally from a remote NT coastal settlement, attended school last year in Alice Springs. The U18s comp reverted this season to U17s (because of Covid?), he was too old for U17s so played Seniors and  excelled.

He's quite a photograph kid. I googled him up and he loves interviewing and met Prince Edward during his visit. He  is working to complete his gold award in the Duke of Edinburgh program.
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 350
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by mickyj on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:01 pm

goddy11 wrote:
Premiers wrote:Apologies - is spelt "Mishai Wollogerang"
Interesting story. Comes originally from a remote NT coastal settlement, attended school last year in Alice Springs. The U18s comp reverted this season to U17s (because of Covid?), he was too old for U17s so played Seniors and  excelled.

He's quite a photograph kid. I googled him up and he loves interviewing and met Prince Edward during his visit. He  is working to complete his gold award in the Duke of Edinburgh program.

Eagles need more Aboriginal players they can have a wow factor at times .

mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2424
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by spell_check on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:49 pm

This is a very popular thread for this site. I suspect the popularity will continue...
spell_check
spell_check

Join date : 2012-02-17
Posts : 713

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by mickyj on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:06 am

spell_check wrote:This is a very popular thread for this site.   I suspect the popularity will continue...

Spelly I don’t think this sites Admin are aware of the newest Eagles signings .
Once they find out it will start again
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2424
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by Flag No.10 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 am

Oh I'm aware, I'm just waiting for their recruiting to stop before I comment again...I'm assuming it won't stop at 13.
avatar
Flag No.10

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 2224
Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by mickyj on Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:26 am

Flag No.10 wrote:Oh I'm aware, I'm just waiting for their recruiting to stop before I comment again...I'm assuming it won't stop at 13.

You may need to cut that number down by one .
Mansell was invited to Richmond he signed with the Eagles not sure he will come back
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2424
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by Flag No.10 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:09 am

He's not one of the 13 recruited this year.
avatar
Flag No.10

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 2224
Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by mickyj on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:28 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:He's not one of the 13 recruited this year.

But he was one that signed on from the 2020 GF win

I saw somewhere online Eagles lost 7 players to the AFL and then another 7 leaving going to Melbourne for work .
So it could be said Eagles are covering the losses from 2020.
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2424
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by blacky on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 pm

mickyj wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:He's not one of the 13 recruited this year.

But he was one that signed on from the 2020 GF win

I saw somewhere online Eagles lost 7 players to the AFL and then another 7 leaving going to Melbourne for work .
So it could be said Eagles are covering the losses from 2020.
happened to us after 2015 still struggling Sad
blacky
blacky

Join date : 2011-12-23
Posts : 353
Location : Where there is a good beer
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by mickyj on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:59 pm

blacky wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:He's not one of the 13 recruited this year.

But he was one that signed on from the 2020 GF win

I saw somewhere online Eagles lost 7 players to the AFL and then another 7 leaving going to Melbourne for work .
So it could be said Eagles are covering the losses from 2020.
happened to us after 2015 still struggling Sad

Exactly why Sheedy and Powell are recruiting like this . Both came to the SANFL from Victoria.
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2424
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by bayman on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:18 pm

mickyj wrote:
spell_check wrote:This is a very popular thread for this site.   I suspect the popularity will continue...

Spelly I don’t think this sites Admin are aware of the newest Eagles signings .
Once they find out it will start again


Seb Kerrish is one, perhaps he wanted to play with a former team mate of his at the Bulldogs in the juniors
bayman
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7501
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by blacky on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 pm

Signed another 3 players didn't you
blacky
blacky

Join date : 2011-12-23
Posts : 353
Location : Where there is a good beer
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by mickyj on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:00 pm

blacky wrote:Signed another 3 players didn't you

A total of four , three new players and one returning who left before 2020 started
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2424
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by bayman on Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:57 pm

is Jake Johansen returning ?
bayman
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7501
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by Feathers on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:09 am

bayman wrote:is Jake Johansen returning ?

Hopefully never to be seen again. Definitely hasn't been to training.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Eagles all things 2021 - Page 10 Empty Re: Eagles all things 2021

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Back to top


Post new topic   
 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum