Eagles, big secret ?

Post new topic   

Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Eagles, big secret ?

Post by bayman on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Not sure if it’s a secret or not but I found out yesterday at Woodville that Rick MacGowan is helping Jade Sheedy with advice, tips etc in a mentoring type role

Very very smart move
bayman
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7462
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:17 pm

And they would know each other pretty well from when Rick coached the Blues in 07 / 08.

Rick's been out of the picture for a while.
I am surprised he hasn't gone back into a senior coaching role over the last 6 or 7 years.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 3060
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by columbo on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:34 pm

bayman wrote:Not sure if it’s a secret or not but I found out yesterday at Woodville that Rick MacGowan is helping Jade Sheedy with advice, tips etc in a mentoring type role

Very very smart move

Rick wasn't sitting behind you by any chance was he Bayman?
columbo
columbo

Join date : 2012-01-31
Posts : 59
Teams : Eagles, North Melbourne
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by Feathers on Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:29 am

I saw Rick MacGowan sitting behind a fellow in Tiger strip in the Woodville Oval grandstand. Maybe "Bayman" has been unmasked!!!!!!
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by bayman on Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:31 pm

columbo wrote:
bayman wrote:Not sure if it’s a secret or not but I found out yesterday at Woodville that Rick MacGowan is helping Jade Sheedy with advice, tips etc in a mentoring type role

Very very smart move

Rick wasn't sitting behind you by any chance was he Bayman?

Nah mate, I was sitting in front of him lol

As you know we have one mouth & 2 ears which means I listen twice as much as I talk, was very interesting listening to his insights as he was talking to the lads next to him, he obviously was a classy footballer but the insight & wisdom I heard showed me his football brain is as good as any going around, great move by Jade Sheedy & the club
bayman
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7462
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by Feathers on Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:45 pm

bayman wrote:
columbo wrote:
bayman wrote:Not sure if it’s a secret or not but I found out yesterday at Woodville that Rick MacGowan is helping Jade Sheedy with advice, tips etc in a mentoring type role

Very very smart move

Rick wasn't sitting behind you by any chance was he Bayman?

Nah mate, I was sitting in front of him lol

As you know we have one mouth & 2 ears which means I listen twice as much as I talk, was very interesting listening to his insights as he was talking to the lads next to him, he obviously was a classy footballer but the insight & wisdom I heard showed me his football brain is as good as any going around, great move by Jade Sheedy & the club

Would make a good reserves coach.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by columbo on Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:59 pm

Feathers wrote:I saw Rick MacGowan sitting behind a fellow in Tiger strip in the Woodville Oval grandstand. Maybe "Bayman" has been unmasked!!!!!!

Must be the same person I saw Razz
columbo
columbo

Join date : 2012-01-31
Posts : 59
Teams : Eagles, North Melbourne
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by mickyj on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 am

If it wasn’t for Bayman post I’d never had known this
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2374
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by Aerie on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:And they would know each other pretty well from when Rick coached the Blues in 07 / 08.

Rick's been out of the picture for a while.
I am surprised he hasn't gone back into a senior coaching role over the last 6 or 7 years.

MacGowan would also be familiar to the Eagles, being Fuller’s Assistant in the 2006 premiership year.
Aerie
Aerie

Join date : 2013-08-02
Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Eagles, big secret ? Empty Re: Eagles, big secret ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   
 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum