AFL without fans

Go down

AFL without fans Empty AFL without fans

Post by Flag No.10 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Watching Richmond v Carlton tonight was like watching a Foxtel Cup game but with less atmosphere. I think the commentators need to work a little harder to try to create a sense of urgency. Often it felt like they were treating it like a scratch match. I'm really not sure why they're playing at the moment though.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

AFL without fans Empty Re: AFL without fans

Post by mickyj on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Watching Richmond v Carlton tonight was like watching a Foxtel Cup game but with less atmosphere. I think the commentators need to work a little harder to try to create a sense of urgency. Often it felt like they were treating it like a scratch match. I'm really not sure why they're playing at the moment though.

It was a little strange . But to put this into a strange perspective.
AFLW at Richmond oval no fans on TV was like watching The sanfl seconds no crowd no sound . The AFL Richmond v Carlton as a resident of Richmond living next door to the oval . Was very much like hearing a westies training session .
Sport with no fans or lock out first show I watched was for ONE filmed in Singapore . One is MMA no need for fans for it to work and it worked . Sports entertainment the WWE is lost doesn’t work however AEW made it work .

But I think your right about the commentators they didn’t need to call up Eddie Betts .
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum