Why a corporate bookmakers a law unto themselves?

2 posters

Go down

Why a corporate bookmakers  a law unto themselves? Empty Why a corporate bookmakers a law unto themselves?

Post by bayman Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Heading says it all....

I know of plenty of people who have been banned or restricted in what they can do on their respective accounts....

For bet365 have effectively banned 3 people in our household with only mine which I haven’t closed yet because I’m getting or hoping to get a politician to ask questions, they claim “they are the biggest & most popular betting agency with over 32 million members”

So if that’s the case why is $5.00 the most they’ll risk with any bet I would have? Just to clarify it, I can have $5.00 on at $2.00 but not anymore than that, not even $5.10

Sportsbet about a fortnight ago stopped all promotions & power plays for me to use...to be fair that suits me because I tend to bet bigger with the power plays

Last night I had three horse multi (all favourites so not difficult, added up to $6.52) & from the moment I collected I cannot put another multi on at all

As of now I haven’t had an email stating the exclusion of multi betting

If a licenced Australian bookmaker on course has to bet to a minimum risk why aren’t the multi million plus organisations under the same rules when betting on the same thing?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Why a corporate bookmakers  a law unto themselves? Empty Re: Why a corporate bookmakers a law unto themselves?

Post by bayman Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:07 pm

By the way for those that can still get on with bet365, in my opinion in the last tomorrow they have strike on command well over the odds at $5.50

I would suggest if you doubled your place bet compared to a win bet you’d safely make a profit...eg having 1 win & 2 place.....this horse is going well & hard to beat
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Why a corporate bookmakers  a law unto themselves? Empty Re: Why a corporate bookmakers a law unto themselves?

Post by UncleHuey Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:49 pm

It is definitely something that needs looking at. They should not be allowed to exclude or limit punters just because they are better then the average mug at it.

UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down