Scrunch
goddy11
bayman
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 10: West v Norwood - Saturday 9 June @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 10: West v Norwood - Saturday 9 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Thiele Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Seaside1 wrote:Both frees against Rankine were there. The first one was stupid and then to just front on push a guy again but this time front on was very stupid. Might need to pull his head in . Not the first time he has done this I hear.
I agree Might cost him high draft pick
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 10: West v Norwood - Saturday 9 June @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 10: West v Norwood - Saturday 9 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Thiele Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Scrappy wrote:

To answer the  Thiele post , in hindsight and with logic, Izak Rankine should have remonstrated with Matthew Panos after Mason Middleton had his shot for goal
Totally agree
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 pm

In the first one, Rankine was responding to Talia who pushed Karpany hard in the back after Middleton's mark. That should have earned Talia a 25 metre penalty. Rankine then pushing Talia should have negated the 25 metre penalty, leaving Middleton with his kick. Penalising one push doesn't make sense, and is hardly fair.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2