Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium

4 posters

Go down

Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Norwood v South
Sunday 8 April
Coopers Stadium

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Norwood started their season off with a loss to Sturt, while South got the job done over a disappointing Glenelg. Who will get the two points on Sunday?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium

Post by PhilH Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium Rd_2_n11
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 2: Norwood v South - Sunday 8 April @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Scrappy Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Love that stat on the last line !
The stat snippets are great reading
Keep up the good work Phil
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:08 pm

NW 19-13 [127]
SA 11-14 [80]
Perhaps some of the best goals kicked for the season today, several in fact , by both teams
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:10 am

Worst performance I've seen from a South side since the Fuller days. We were reasonable early, but you could see heads drop when we managed 1.9 in the second quarter after having most of the play. Most of them easy set shots from inside 40m.
Some of our "Name players" were found wanting, the five or six kids were ..well....inexperienced and are yet to come to terms with the pressure, physicality and tackling applied by a gang of ex AFL listed players. Not sure what was happening at the centre bounces but in the second half Norwood waltzed away with the ball time and time again, perhaps standing shoulder to shoulder with an opponent could help?
I would be expecting South to drop 3-5 players for next weeks match.
South were terrible. Norwood were good but not that good.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down