Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval

+3
PhilH
Thiele
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval Empty Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval

Post by Brucetiki Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:58 am

North v West
Sunday 8 April
Prospect Oval

Reserves: 10:30am
League: 1:10pm

Two sides who have faced tragedy in recent days face off against each other at Prospect. Who will notch up their first win of the season?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval

Post by Thiele Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm

West Adelaide could have an unchanged line-up against North on Sunday despite losing to the Eagles in Round 1.
Possible debutant Lachlan Ryan (21, 188cm and 84kg) has been named on the extended interchange bench along with Jack Evans.
But new coach Gavin Colville could opt to keep his side settled by not making any adjustments ahead of the Round 2 clash with the Roosters.

F: Bates, Middleton, Karpany
HF: Fielke, Turner, Beech
C: Batley, Anderson, Waite
HB: Agostino, Wilson, Green
B: Burgess, Keough, Hill

R: Webb, Schiller, Noble
INT: Parrella, L. Ryan, Hupfeld, L. Evans, J. Evans
IN: L. Ryan, J. Evans

Reserves
Head, J. Stevens, Pillion, Peter, Ryan, McPherson, Kirk, Eastman, Heitmann, Inglis, Dunkin, Majok, Holliday, Noonan, Laube, Vassallo, Miller, Jaensch, Fairlie, Lynch, Gutsche.

Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval

Post by UncleHuey Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Reckon Westies will be too strong. They'll sneak over the lone by 9 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Round 2: North v West - Sunday 8 April @ Prospect Oval Rd_2_n10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Reckon Westies will be too strong. They'll sneak over the lone by 9 points

Only out by 147 points.

I wasn't surprised at all by North winning, the margin of course was an absolute shock. I thought that North were way over the odds at $2.60. I thought that given that it was at Prospect it should have been about $1.85 each of two.

Anyone who saw North in the trial games would have thought that North are moving the ball much better this year but after last week their wasn't much confidence. North certainly have a good crop of midfielders now. They would need James Craig back to be any chance against the good sides though.

West were undermanned but their effort today was very disappointing to say the least. They were lucky to score two goals the way that they played.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:18 pm

I was out by 122 points
I thought NA would win by 16 points

2016/2018 similarities for the roosters

In 2016

RD 1
CD 24-10
NA 6.11

RD 2
NA 18-10
NW 8-13

In 2018

RD1
CD 17-14
NA 8-7

RD 2
NA 25-14
WA 2-14

Both years smashed by CD in round 1
Then stunning wins in rounds 2 by the roosters
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Enormous win by the Roosters, heard the half time scores and thought it was a mistake.
What happened to West, two goals for a match is unbelievable?
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Super Doopa Cocks Shocked
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:33 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Enormous win by the Roosters, heard the half time scores and thought it was a mistake.
What happened to West, two goals for a match is unbelievable?

Before the game a Westies official said that they were absolute rubbish and that we would win by 10 goals. I said I thought that North were well over the odds with the bookies but no way would we win by 10 goals. We were both wrong regarding the margin.

I still can't believe the $2.60 offered about North and am smiling all the way to the bank.

Remember last year West only saved themselves from the wooden spoon by winning the last minor round game. North had a much, much superior percentage to West and North seemingly have recruited better than West, so the odds were ludicrous. Sure North were insipid in the first game of the season, but West weren't that great either.

rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum