C.K
Thiele
BloodnTars
23 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ins and Outs 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ins and Outs 2018

Post by Big Phil Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Brett Eddy, Matt White and Jesse Palmer delisted by the Power today.

Will be interested to see if Eddy gets another crack at AFL and, if not, goes back to South?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Big Phil wrote:Brett Eddy, Matt White and Jesse Palmer delisted by the Power today.

Will be interested to see if Eddy gets another crack at AFL and, if not, goes back to South?

Is that all the delistings from the Power now BigPhil
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:19 pm

mickyj wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Brett Eddy, Matt White and Jesse Palmer delisted by the Power today.

Wouldn't have a clue, sorry.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Big Phil wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Wouldn't have a clue, sorry.

That’s ok was expecting another name but don’t follow them so I never know who they are delisting
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Lyndon Hupfled from Norwood joins the Bloods

Jacob Carger is an out heading to Brighton
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Jono Beech is a delisting from Adelaide also.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Glenelg have signed Luke Reynolds. Several clubs chased Luke, so well done to the Bays.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:53 pm

The first to fly the coop.
Or is that a coup for the Bays.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:The first to fly the coop.
Or is that a coup for the Bays.
Well played Chambo I like that one
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Former North Adelaide midfielder Nick Amato having another crack at SANFL footy, signing with Glenelg for 2018 after a year in the Hills comp.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Big Phil wrote:Former North Adelaide midfielder Nick Amato having another crack at SANFL footy, signing with Glenelg for 2018 after a year in the Hills comp.

Talented left footer whose been known to have “brain fades” let’s hope he’s matured & it’s not a mistake for both parties
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:55 am

From North's website - they've signed 2015 Sandover Medallist Aidan Tropiano. They seem to be the only club who recruit from W.A.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:35 pm

here you go Eagles email
The Woodville-West Torrens Football Club is excited to announce the signings of Louis Sharrad, Tom Gray and Nathan Rudloff for the 2018 season. All three players spent 2017 at the Port Adelaide Football Club.

On signing the trio Senior Coach Michael Godden said "We are delighted to secure three well established League footballers who, at a young age, will not only be able to make an instant impact at our football Club but also for many years to come. All three men portray tremendous qualities as individual players and people that fits perfectly within our Club culture.”

Originally from Flinders Park Football Club, Louis Sharrad said the transition to Oval Avenue would be made easier given his friendship with 2017 Club Champion Joseph Sinor. The 2017 Reserves Magarey Medallist said he was also looking forward to continuing his career alongside Gray and Rudloff, who are also seeking more opportunity.

Gray, the younger brother of Power star Sam Gray, averages just under a goal a game and can also push up into the centre square to add depth to the midfield rotation. Tom will look to continually develop himself to become an elite midfielder and looks forward to helping the Eagles push for success.

Tea Tree Gully product Rudloff has been a steady influence in defence, having the ability to play on small and medium-sized forwards since making his debut in 2016. Nathan will strengthen the already integral defensive back six, with the ability to push higher up the ground.

The Club is also excited to welcome back to Oval Avenue Vinnie Rugolo, who has been appointed as Reserves and Development coach for 2018.

Rugolo, who played 81 League games and booted 105 goals for the Eagles between 2003 and 2007, has been playing and coaching for Goolwa/Port Elliot in the Great Southern Football League.

On his appointment, Vinnie said “I am excited to work with such a promising young group and look forward to developing not only the young players at the club but also my coaching ability in such a wonderful program. I thank the club for an outstanding opportunity.”

LOUIS SHARRAD
Height: 188cm
Weight: 84kg
Macca's League debut: Round 8, 2012
Macca's League games: 54
Macca's League goals: 19

TOM GRAY
Height: 179cm
Weight: 75kg
Macca's League debut: Round 13, 2015
Macca's League games: 30
Macca's League goals: 22

NATHAN RUDLOFF
Height: 182cm
Weight: 81kg
Macca's League debut: Round 3, 2016
Macca's League games: 18
Macca's League goals: 1

mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:23 pm

just on Vinnie Rugolo, did he end up at Port as a player ? or am i thinking of someone else ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by C.K Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am

bayman wrote:just on Vinnie Rugolo, did he end up at Port as a player ? or am i thinking of someone else ?

Transferred to Port late in his career.
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 am

Thanks mate
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:43 am

bayman wrote:just on Vinnie Rugolo, did he end up at Port as a player ? or am i thinking of someone else ?
Was talking to my son last night over Vinny we seem to recall he left due to Fuller refusing to play him in the2006 GF well that’s what we think
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:14 am

Well either Wundke was on the wages of about four players or the Eagles will have to shed a couple more you'd think.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:51 am

Flag No.10 wrote:Well either Wundke was on the wages of about four players or the Eagles will have to shed a couple more you'd think.

Eagles lost 10 or 12 players the end of 2016
Eagles have lost Wundke and McGregor end of 2017 with Summerton doing preseason with south

Flag no 10 where’s your info Eagles have been spot on or under for the salary cap for a long time . And one of those players that left went to west . He was playing on and off in a finals playing team to team raped by the AFL and finishing bottom . And one of the goals the eagles kicked against west at city Mazda that former eagle player passed the ball to an eagles player who goaled .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:05 pm

The "outs" for Port Magpies are starting to amass.
About a dozen or so from their finals campaign gone.
and I'm not sure they're done departing.

If they make the GF next season it would be quite remarkable.
I foresee their sanfl side will have quite a few elevated from the the sanfl reserves squad to top up.

their AFL side has lost quite a bit of depth in the experienced players that were on the fringe. Guys like Young, Lobbe, Achee, Monfries.

It just shows how fickle the AFL draft, trade and delistings can be in the fortunes of Port and Adelaide in the sanfl.

They go from domination when they've got a full deck and can't make the five when they've only got AFl kid draftees and other inexperienced top ups.

I think the picture is very clearly emerging in the new sanfl.

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Segall Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 pm

mickyj wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:Well either Wundke was on the wages of about four players or the Eagles will have to shed a couple more you'd think.

Eagles have lost Wundke and McGregor end of 2017 with Summerton doing preseason with south

Flag no 10 where’s your info Eagles have been spot on or under for the salary cap for a long time . And one of those players that left went to west . He was playing on and off in a finals playing team to team raped by the AFL and finishing bottom . And one of the goals the eagles kicked against west at city Mazda that former eagle player passed the ball to an eagles player who goaled .

You're right Micky...the eagles lost so many players in 2016 including the 2 highest paid in O'brien and Ainger..with very little incoming relying on reserves players to fill the gap..a lot of supporters were not happy at the lack of replacements so hopefully can make up for it this year.
Ty Segall
Ty Segall

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Ty Segall wrote:
mickyj wrote:

You're right Micky...the eagles lost so many players in 2016 including the 2 highest paid in O'brien and Ainger..with very little incoming relying on reserves players to fill the gap..a lot of supporters were not happy at the lack of replacements so hopefully can make up for it this year.

Thanks Ty nice be right about stuff for a change
Yeah I liked the idea of 18s coming up . But the Eagles needed league ready players to step in that was a big error in the finals series .
But the upside being some 18s now have experience against bigger bodies .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:The "outs" for Port Magpies are starting to amass.
About a dozen or so from their finals campaign gone.
and I'm not sure they're done departing.

If they make the GF next season it would be quite remarkable.
I foresee their sanfl side will have quite a few elevated from the the sanfl reserves squad to top up.

their AFL side has lost quite a bit of depth in the experienced players that were on the fringe. Guys like Young, Lobbe, Achee, Monfries.

It just shows how fickle the AFL draft, trade and delistings can be in the fortunes of Port and Adelaide in the sanfl.

They go from domination when they've got a full deck and can't make the five when
they've only got AFl kid draftees and other inexperienced top ups.

I think the picture is very clearly emerging in the new sanfl.

And I’m sorry but I still see online Port fans blaming the sanfl for these rules .
Port got an easy deal to start with compared to adelaide .
Or the sanfl bent over backwards for them .
I think the fans of Port Adelaide need to ask whoever runs the club the big mouth on channel 7 breakfast show or anyone below him like Thomas .
How did they agree to playing all fit AfL players not playing in the afl play in the sanfl league team . Honestly from the two games I watched Port play the eagles this hurt Port more than the eagles .
Playing like this left Port wide open to SANFL recruiters coming along and offering way better either money ( im guessing here ) or more game time playing games at league level . I’m guessing here but watching a crappy league team filled with afl listed players look like a crap team compared to Ports team in the seconds which looked like a league team even when Summerton wasn’t in the seconds .
Could this be Ports own fault .
Or did SANFL recruiters or clubs think like I did a shopping list waiting to be picked up in the seconds .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:49 pm

My memory isn’t as good as it used to be .
You may find many years ago the eagles were caught over the cap .
After they were caught the club made a decision not to go over the cap , could have been in the Fullers years or before .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Jake Veide has announced his retirement, been a great player at South for a number of years, suffered a lot of injury in recent times though. Also retiring are Luke Durdin and Jordan Taylor.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next