Tribunal Ratings Updated

3 posters

Go down

Tribunal Ratings Updated Empty Tribunal Ratings Updated

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

Well, we've had some trial matches now and it's time to have a look at our ratings and see if anything's changed.

In the order we started, let's have a look.

1 Eagles: We'll keep them on top, but their trial form hasn't been great. We'll presume they're taking a while to get over the celebrations and concentrate on the real stuff, so they're on watch.

2 Central: Trial form? same old, same old. Rating? Same old, same old. Still second, but knocking strongly on the Eagle's door.

3 Norwood: Trial form pretty good. Nothing here to downgrade them at all, but nothing (yet) to put them in the top two.

4 South: We thought they'd slip a bit, but nothing we've seen yet would make us drop their rating.

5 North: Still early days, but what we've seen so far gives us our first change. Some problems appearing, but plenty of time to get their system up and running. Down one spot to 6th.

6 West: Some good, some indifferent, some bad. Down one spot to 7th.

7 Port: Are they up early to get the enthusiasm and membership going? We don't think so, we just think they're improving and have found some forwards. Up 2 spots to 5th.

8 Glenelg: Competitive trial form so far, so we can't drop them down and don't want to anyway. They stay as is.

9 Sturt: Their best team will be stronger than people think. We'd like to lift them a spot or two and think that will happen. Not just yet, though.

So the new order, based purely on how teams are travelling right now, is:

1 Eagles
2 Central
3 Norwood
4 South
5 Port
6 North
7 West
8 Glenel
9 Sturt.

OK, now tell us why we're wrong about your team Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tribunal Ratings Updated Empty Re: Tribunal Ratings Updated

Post by bayman Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm

from what i've seen so far north will be a bit higher on that list imho
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambridge Clarrie Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 pm

I honestly reckon Sturt will finish in the 5 - 7 range this year.

We have a strong forward line and mid field but our achilles is our defence. Two players would really make all the difference - Michael Coad and Scott McGlone. We just haven't been able to fill their shoes. McLeay and Plant have the physique of Coad but not the ability. Joe Anderson has done a reasonable job and seems to have a lot of time when he has the ball, just like McGlone used to. I hope he takes another step this season.

I look forward to seeing Fraser Evans shine this year and expect Tom Hurley and Tim McIntyre to also lift. Would also like to see Sheedy given greater opportunity to play forward.

Craig Evans, John Hinge and John McDonald will all have to show better form than last year, or expect to be playing plenty of footy in the 2's.

With the likes of Brodie Martin, Richard Tambling, Chad Wingard, Matt Jaensch also likely to play quite a few games, I think we'll surprise a lot of people...

Hope I'm right. Regardless, I can't wait for the season to start!
Cambridge Clarrie
Cambridge Clarrie

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am

Port v Eagles?

Well,that's put the cat amongst the pigeons!

Port fans can look forward to a rise in the rankings, while the Eagles hold on the No 1 ranking looks shaky.

We'll ignore Norwood's final trial , but we won't ignore Sturt's form in their last two trials.

Now on to West and South.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambridge Clarrie Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Look forward to the next update. Can Port fans look forward to a fall in the ratings after losing to last years wooden spooners???
Cambridge Clarrie
Cambridge Clarrie

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down