NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release)

+6
howthewestwaswon
LavenderScented
Strawb
Gingernuts
Brucetiki
Lee
10 posters

Go down

NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release) Empty NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release)

Post by Lee Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Monday, March 12, 2012
AAMI STADIUM TO HOST NAB CUP GRAND FINAL
Details for this Saturday's NAB Cup Grand Final between Adelaide and West Coast Eagles to be played at AAMI Stadium are as follows.

Match start: 7.10pm
Car parks open: 5pm
Stadium gates open: 5.30pm

Adults: $31.25
Concession: $20.75
Junior (6-14 years): $5.60
Children under 6 years: Free
(Members' balcony reserved seats and members' guest passes go on sale on Tuesday, March 13.)

The SANFL has announced free car parking for vehicles arriving at AAMI Stadium with four or more people on board.

Carpooling is a great way of getting to the footy and is now an economical option too. This offer is only valid for car parks on AAMI Stadium property.

Public entry will be available through Gates A and B off West Lakes Boulevard and Gates M and N off Brebner Drive.

Members' parking permits and corporate facility holders will be accepted through the regular car park gates.

If your car carries fewer than four people, the standard $12 car park admission will apply. Please note all car parking in West Lakes Shopping Centre will remain at $12.

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release) Empty Re: NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release)

Post by Brucetiki Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 pm

$31.75 - gee the AFL are fleecing the public for this! You don't pay that for minor round games at some grounds and some parts of AAMI!

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release) Empty Re: NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release)

Post by Gingernuts Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 pm

I agree BT, why pay that just to see a final of what is basically a months worth of practice matches??? Ridiculous.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawb Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:41 am

what a joke. talk about rip off no wonder people are not attending these Finals.
Strawb
Strawb

Teams : Geelong/ Williamstown.

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:11 pm

I'd love to head down and check this out, but the price is just a tad too steep for me to afford right at the moment; and I have an earlier than usual start the next day. With having to catch two buses home afterwards (due to the Footy Express not running) I'd be lucky to be home much before midnight, so I'd be lucky to get more than about 6.5 hours sleep and I can't really function properly without at least 8 hours sleep a night.
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Teams : Melbourne Storm, Blue Bulls, Manchester City, Norwood
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 pm

It's how the NAB can post profits year after year... Laughing
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:41 pm

probably wont bother.

Can go to a proper game at MCG or Etihad for cheaper.

No wonder our crowds are nothing short of pathetic these days.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 pm

I would but the missus and I have already forked out nearly $600 for 2 season tickets, another $60 odd bucks plus travel etc is just too much.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawb Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm

it should be 20 bucks to go. The SANFL is broke and needs your money
Strawb
Strawb

Teams : Geelong/ Williamstown.

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 pm

It's a tough call - how much can you afford to support your team?

To be honest, if my club, Richmond had made the NAB Cup Final and I was asked to pay that amount, I would probably still go. Why? My best answer is that we have been starved of silverware in the last 2 decades and I would appreciate the chance to win anything these days.

However, I have not forked out the hundreds of dollars in season tickets plus food and petrol to see them week in week out. But it'll probably cost me $600 to see one game in Melbourne!!
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 am

Good initiative shown by the club to let junior members in for free though, probably all they can do to get around the AFL's dictated pricing structure.

My guess is they won't crack 30 000 unfortunately.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 pm

I'd love to go - we don't get to go to many games during the season - but the decision is still pending at this stage NAB Cup Grand Final details (SANFL Media Release) 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 pm

at $30 a ticket, im guessing the crowd will be in between 20-25k
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

It's a little steep, but it is a grand final and you expect that the price will be a little higher than usual.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down