Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League

3 posters

Go down

Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League Empty Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League

Post by Brucetiki Wed May 20, 2015 6:26 pm

The A-League finally has it's trigger to get disgraced owner Nathan Tinkler out of the A-League by revoking the Newcastle Jets licence after the club was put into voluntary administration.

A new Newcastle licence will be created and initially run by the FFA.

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/ffa-terminates-licence-of-newcastle-jets/1fpyhixur95rm10cicp1nuir74

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League Empty Re: Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League

Post by bayman Wed May 20, 2015 8:51 pm

how can a billionaire go broke ?

well done to the league for have the guts to do what is morally right, i wonder whether the AFL would ever ''take over'' a franchise if the staff &/or players weren't paid, or being paid slowly, i know if one of my bills were overdue & i rang up & said i haven't been paid yet, i think that'd work for a short time & then i wouldn't have that product available to me
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League Empty Re: Newcastle Jets thrown out of the A-League

Post by Ben W Thu May 21, 2015 6:19 pm

The AFL seemed pretty happy to step back and let Fitzroy fall over! - Fact is that if they could have been given a lifeline, with the current TV deal they would likely have been able to pay down their debt which was pretty minor by todays standards!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down