reciprocal rights...do they exist anymore ?

2 posters

Go down

reciprocal rights...do they exist anymore ? Empty reciprocal rights...do they exist anymore ?

Post by bayman Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:33 pm

SANFL clubs had reciprocal members rights to other clubs around the country, i remember Glenelg having reciprocal rights to Geelong, Collingwood, Essendon & i think one more but not sure from the VFL (as it was), and other teams around the different states...............do they still have them at all or is it completely as i think finished, if so how long ago did the reciprocal rights cease ?
should state level competitions have them now ? lets say i could go into the Coburg club as a Glenelg member & get Coburg members discount meals & the like & vice versa

bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

reciprocal rights...do they exist anymore ? Empty Re: reciprocal rights...do they exist anymore ?

Post by Ben W Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:33 pm

With the Crows and Power having their own sides, there is no reason why the likes of South Adelaide could not explore their options with say Geelong and Glenelg Richmond and so forth. Tentatively I would favour that idea.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down