Strawb
Gingernuts
C.K
Footy Chick
A Mum
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Current Television Programs.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Current Television Programs....

Post by FOOTYfollower Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:56 pm

I don't watch Packed to the Rafters, but saw the ad for it. I think it was on tonight? Did the toddler fall down the hole or did they stop the episode as a cliffhanger?
FOOTYfollower
FOOTYfollower

Back to top Go down

Current Television Programs.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Current Television Programs....

Post by A Mum Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:00 pm

It was actually quite 'subdued' FF.
Only a few minutes was dedicated to that actual story line.

They managed to save her - the 'long lost brother' became the hero.

I didn't even need a box of tissues like I thought I might...lol.

But realistic enough - I mean that's what toddlers are capable of - running off within the blink of an eye.
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by therealROSSCO Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 am

Did anyone see MKR last night?
Dr Evil's face when the girls didn't win the challenge was priceless. I think he and Gary make the show!!

Last edited by therealROSSCO on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
therealROSSCO
therealROSSCO

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Curb your enthusiasm
An idiot abroad
Rage
Family ties
Good chef bad chef
Q&A

Don't really watch much tv ....so sometimes stick to old series on DVD box sets like at the moment just ordered series 4 of kings wood country!!

Oh of course sanfl footy on abc ... No matter what game I still tape it to hard drive and watch it Smile love looking at how other teams are playing ... Not just south Wink
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by FOOTYfollower Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 pm

There's hardly any shows on channels 7,9 and 10 that i religiously watch these days. Apart from the footy, cricket, and news.

I find my favourite shows are on GO and 11. Family Ties, Happy Days, Married With Children, etc.
FOOTYfollower
FOOTYfollower

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 pm

on DVD over the last 3 or 4 months i've watched (using the young fella as the excuse Wink & he enjoyed them

the whole series of the following

Lost In Space

Batman

Catweazle

ps, with how the electricity prices are soaring at the moment i'd say Catweazle was right it is 'ELECTRICKERY'
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 pm

MKR tonight - hope we are going to be saying bye bye to Thomas and Carla !! Suspect
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Too right. Missed the end of last nights episode because it overlapped with Alcatraz (another pet hate of mine, what ever happed to things starting and finishing on the half hour? Grrrrr).

I've noticed that MKR is generally very accurate on when people get eliminated vs their cooking skill. Rare that a really good cooking team makes a surprise early exit.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 pm

I ended up actually prefering Peter and Gary over Thomas and Carla - at least they were honest about it - Thomas is so sly.

But once they've gone - I like all the others that are left so then I won't want to see anyone go...lol.

I suppose when it comes down to it my loyalties will have to be with the SA teams Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Gingernuts wrote:Too right. Missed the end of last nights episode because it overlapped with Alcatraz (another pet hate of mine, what ever happed to things starting and finishing on the half hour? Grrrrr).

Last night was ridiculous - it went close to 40 minutes over time, which meant I missed the start of Sports Fever before I quickly set the iQ on it (and Series Linked it to prevent a repeat) Mad

Channel 7 is notorious for things running over - The Amazing Race is supposed to start at 9:30pm but the earliest it's actually started is 9:50pm!

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Ridiculous really, it's not like these shows are live.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawb Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Problem is MKR is a ratings winner Personally it bores the crap out of me. We have gone from Big Brother to Idol, to Dance, to Kitchens, what is next in the world of reality TV? I am fed up with all this Reality B.S.
Strawb
Strawb

Teams : Geelong/ Williamstown.
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Easy and cheap to make, that's why we're getting a lot of it!
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Strawb wrote:Problem is MKR is a ratings winner Personally it bores the crap out of me. We have gone from Big Brother to Idol, to Dance, to Kitchens, what is next in the world of reality TV? I am fed up with all this Reality B.S.

Got to say here I enjoy reality tv like pawn stars auction hunters storage wars etc .
Can not be bothered with free to air tv .The kitchen show that was on 10 in no way resembled the show from the uk it was modled on(masterchef i think) .They even brought a judge out from the uk who said the same thing !!!
IMHO WE aussies just stuff shows up.
Ready steady cook was a good show from the uk on fox .Can not stand the aussie one.
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawb Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 pm

mickyj wrote:
Strawb wrote:Problem is MKR is a ratings winner Personally it bores the crap out of me. We have gone from Big Brother to Idol, to Dance, to Kitchens, what is next in the world of reality TV? I am fed up with all this Reality B.S.

Got to say here I enjoy reality tv like pawn stars auction hunters storage wars etc .
Can not be bothered with free to air tv .The kitchen show that was on 10 in no way resembled the show from the uk it was modled on(masterchef i think) .They even brought a judge out from the uk who said the same thing !!!
IMHO WE aussies just stuff shows up.
Ready steady cook was a good show from the uk on fox .Can not stand the aussie one.
Honestly I like pawn stars, American Pickers, American Restoration and shows like that. I am not a fan of the idols and stuff like that. BTW who got married in Rafters last night
Strawb
Strawb

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm

It was tonight Stawb - and basically it was 'carbos' mum and dad renewing their vows - sort of. Well declaring their love for each other anyway...lol.
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawb Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Thanks I missed it. Most appreciated.
Strawb
Strawb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbafet Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 am

Watched "my big fat gypsy wedding" for the 1st time tonight. Geez it's a different world
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:17 pm

A Mum wrote:I ended up actually prefering Peter and Gary over Thomas and Carla - at least they were honest about it - Thomas is so sly.

But once they've gone - I like all the others that are left so then I won't want to see anyone go...lol.

I suppose when it comes down to it my loyalties will have to be with the SA teams Very Happy

Talking about being sly - the ads for tonights MKR hint at a team sabotaging another over the use of an oven
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 am

A Mum wrote:It was actually quite 'subdued' FF.
Only a few minutes was dedicated to that actual story line.

They managed to save her - the 'long lost brother' became the hero.

I didn't even need a box of tissues like I thought I might...lol.

That whole episode was a farce. Dave actually said in the opening scene "she's safe now" and they referred to it happening '2 days ago' so it was actually a look back. Also (and I know this going back a week now, have been ill for the last week), at one stage during another scene (not the Ruby stuff), Carbo mentioned the gig "the night before" (long last brother playing that they were all at) so that storyline was the next day thus making the Ruby incident the day before the gig. Errrr bit suss maybe?
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:20 pm

A little off topic but one of the actors in the Walking dead looked like we as a family had watched him before .Daughter googled him and sure enough in one of her favourite shows SVU.
Watching lady gaga's song Judas the same guy was playing Judis .Also the guy playing Jesus was in SVU. In her paparatzi (spelling sorry ) film clip is a guy from True Blood lmao .
While on the Walking dead guy playing CDC scientist was also in White Collar and SVU.And the main guy of walking dead is in a british show damn lost the name of it former SAS guy now MI 6 on uktv.
Small world hey most yanks have been in SVU .While guy who plays Munch has played him in a lot of cop shows .The same character I mean .While the actor appeared in a Pat Benetar film clip.
TV Trivia lmao
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm

For those Prisoner fans out there - looks like the governor will have to find another source for prison regulations - the Encyclopaedia Britannica has stopped being produced in print form from today Laughing

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 am

Brucetiki wrote:For those Prisoner fans out there - looks like the governor will have to find another source for prison regulations - the Encyclopaedia Britannica has stopped being produced in print form from today Laughing

Heard last week that they are going to remake prisoner and Bea Smith will actually have a part in it.
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by C.K Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:01 am

brodlach wrote:
Brucetiki wrote:For those Prisoner fans out there - looks like the governor will have to find another source for prison regulations - the Encyclopaedia Britannica has stopped being produced in print form from today Laughing

Heard last week that they are going to remake prisoner and Bea Smith will actually have a part in it.

Not AS Bea Smith, I hope, which would require rewriting past Prisoner history to happen.
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 am

C.K wrote:
brodlach wrote:

Not AS Bea Smith, I hope, which would require rewriting past Prisoner history to happen.

Not mentioned what part she would play but would be in the series
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next