will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow ?

4 posters

Go down

will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow  ? Empty will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow ?

Post by bayman Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 pm

last week at Morphettville some of the regulars were told to leave their lunches (sandwiches etc) at the gate or they would be refused entry, they were told it was to do with ''occupational & health regulations''.......i spoke to a racing journalist during the week & asked him what the problem & all the fuss was about, he told me that about 6 weeks ago a person who brought his own lunch to the track & had suffered food poisoning from it then seeked damages from the SAJC

so what will happen tomorrow ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow  ? Empty Re: will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow ?

Post by The Emperor Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

just like Angle Park banning a trainer from taking her subway from the nearest BP onto the course a few years back
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow  ? Empty Re: will there be more' food wars' at Morphettville tomorrow ?

Post by howthewestwaswon Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 am

bayman wrote:last week at Morphettville some of the regulars were told to leave their lunches (sandwiches etc) at the gate or they would be refused entry, they were told it was to do with ''occupational & health regulations''.......i spoke to a racing journalist during the week & asked him what the problem & all the fuss was about, he told me that about 6 weeks ago a person who brought his own lunch to the track & had suffered food poisoning from it then seeked damages from the SAJC

so what will happen tomorrow ?

Well, he's just an idiot then, isn't he? Twisted Evil
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by FOOTYfollower Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Will there be any issues with "low costs" this year Wink
FOOTYfollower
FOOTYfollower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum