Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?

2 posters

Go down

Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?

Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_lcap71%Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_lcap14%Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_lcap14%Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_lcap0%Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  Empty Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?

Post by Ben W Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm

AFL poll, - which side will be the first to finish in the eight?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  Empty Re: Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?

Post by Gingernuts Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 am

Great poll!

I reckon Gold Coast are only a year or two away personally. A lot of their young players are progressing nicely, and if they can keep their senior players on the park then they will sneak into the 8 sooner rather than later I reckon.

I think it will take Melbourne & Port at least 3 years to get there.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek

Back to top Go down

Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?  Empty Re: Which side will be the first to finish in the eight?

Post by Ben W Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:57 pm

I voted for Melbourne - my reasoning being that I don't doubt that GWS and the GC are going to improve next season, yet its a long jump up to the Eight from two wins each this season. Looking at Melbourne historically they seem to have the capacity to make the eight then fall out of it again, and repeat the process over and over even when sides like Richmont cant crack a spot in the eight.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down