Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton...

5 posters

Go down

Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton... Empty Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton...

Post by A Mum Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 am

Hot off the press... lol.

Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/147375/default.aspx
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton... Empty Re: Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton...

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 am

Wasn't he telling us he'd told his manager he didn't want to talk to anyone until after his media commitments were finished this year?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton... Empty Re: Mick Malthouse announced as new coach of Carlton...

Post by bayman Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:54 pm

$1.33 was a gift for him to be the next coach of Carlton, even blind freddie could see it
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Hawk Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Robert Walls was saying this morning he believed Malthouse was appointed as Carlton's new coach as far back as June.

This is the part of football that drives me nuts. Why all the secrecy, all the cloak and dagger rubbish? Malthouse claims he'd never even spoken with Carlton until last Monday, that the idea had never even occured to him, and yet he was appointed several days later.

Malthouse also said he had nothing to do the sacking of three assistant coaches, and yet he had three new ones lined up.

Lies Mick, all lies. The point is, who cares when Carlton spoke with Mick? What possible difference does it make? So why tell all these lies to the public?

I just don't understand why football administrators have to place themselves along side politicians as the most disreputable people in Australia.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Couldn't agree more - well said AH.
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down